Drakerers

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
Bobwhite
Posts: 5105
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 4:48 pm
Location: Marine on St. Croix, MN
Contact:

Re: Drakerers

Post by Bobwhite » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:46 pm

upshitscreek wrote:Mr. Joel "Hand Lotions" Hightower himself.

image.jpeg

His shitpile of an intro was memorable, no doubt.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26175&p=553105#p553105
Hehehe, I love the "Double Derm" action... one for each hand I guess.
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

User avatar
-G-
Posts: 566
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: Drakerers

Post by -G- » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:06 pm

See this is what happens when you still take your kid to get ice cream after striking out and throwing a fit about it in little league.

Maybe you gauys should give out participation trophys for introductions
Maybe we haven't drank enough Busch- Nolan

User avatar
Woolybug25
Posts: 7691
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Location: The Mitt

Re: Drakerers

Post by Woolybug25 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Image
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

User avatar
BigTimber
Posts: 4139
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:01 am
Location: The "Caz"

Re: Drakerers

Post by BigTimber » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:44 am

I've always been creeped out with hand lotion kept out in the open.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

User avatar
fallen513
Posts: 3238
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Re: Drakerers

Post by fallen513 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:21 am

Time to start plastering this guys face on gay porn sites.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

User avatar
markl
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Drakerers

Post by markl » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:17 am

Why are we pissed? Shouldn't we be happy that JH is removing us from any site he (and presumably, his ilk) are hanging? In fact, how did any of the denizens of this esteemed establishment make into his social media circle? I digress.
Happy to not be hanging online with JH.
As you were.

User avatar
fallen513
Posts: 3238
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Re: Drakerers

Post by fallen513 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:55 am

We are only pissed because he won't let us in his group so we can tell him to fuck off and immediately get banned.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

User avatar
fatman
Posts: 5349
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm
Location: where the deer and the antelope play

Re: Drakerers

Post by fatman » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:58 pm

fallen513 wrote:We are only pissed because he won't let us in his group so we can tell him to fuck off and immediately get banned.
if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk :smile

edit relates: as you do....
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

User avatar
ironman
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:19 pm
Location: red sox, yankees

Re: Drakerers

Post by ironman » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:47 pm

fatman wrote:
fallen513 wrote:We are only pissed because he won't let us in his group so we can tell him to fuck off and immediately get banned.
if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk :smile

edit relates: as you do....
This.

Thanks for the new sig line!
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin

User avatar
SLSS
Posts: 6999
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:24 pm
Location: Home
Contact:

Re: Drakerers

Post by SLSS » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:01 pm

markl wrote:Why are we pissed? Shouldn't we be happy that JH is removing us from any site he (and presumably, his ilk) are hanging? In fact, how did any of the denizens of this esteemed establishment make into his social media circle? I digress.
Happy to not be hanging online with JH.
As you were.

Markl, how come I can never hear/see anything you say?

distrations
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa


"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

User avatar
K_P
Posts: 1303
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Drakerers

Post by K_P » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Redchaser wrote:I was thinking about a few of those whack jobs yesterday (and yes there were some good guys in the mix too).
I've met some truly fine human beings via fly fishing forums. Some from that forum, some from this--my life is the richer for knowing them.

User avatar
austrotard
Posts: 9998
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
Location: the austrocity exhibition
Contact:

Re: Drakerers

Post by austrotard » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:39 pm

whereas I travel the world disappointing people.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 421sd, Baidu [Spider], Bigguy, BryanM, Dave M, fishskibum, flysmallie, Majestic-12 [Bot], markl, mrl0004, RaZ, stillsteamin, V Wake and 141 guests