This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
By MTgrayling
#641404
Seriously. Fuck all of you that thought or think I'm a rapist or worse.

That says far more about this place and society than it ever can about me.

"Whoa! That's c creepy."



Fuck off creeps, fuck off.
User avatar
By yard4sale
#641406
MTgrayling wrote:Seriously. Fuck all of you that thought or think I'm a rapist or worse.

That says far more about this place and society than it ever can about me.

"Whoa! That's c creepy."



Fuck off creeps, fuck off.
I have photographic evidence that it was consensual. Or at least it started off that way.

But you also have crabs in your pizza, so.......
User avatar
By MTgrayling
#641407
Find yourselves a new toy...

I won't be your fucking mouse and I'm done with lies and bullshit.

I fish. That is what I do. I won't be ashamed of that either.

As one drakien said on a surprise visit, "don't be a hater"



Glad you got to see my hairy ass. That'll stay with you!
User avatar
By Bruiser
#641408
BigTimber wrote:I'm a st. louis style myself. mmmmmm Imo's.

Imos.jpg
I went to an Imo's Pizza in St. Louis!

They had the pizza cut up into these little squares. I grabbed one took a bite and it melted, sizzled, burned the crap out of the roof of my mouth.

There was a hand written sign on the door that said "no loafing."
User avatar
By Spudnik
#641411
So, you didn't take my advice and try to date her?
By F1ykuni
#641422
It looks like a lot of white asses here getting butt hurt!
This brings much joy to my Cali-Juno heart!
(where is the emoticon for "nanners-nanners-nanners!")
User avatar
By Woolybug25
#641431
F1ykuni wrote:It looks like a lot of white asses here getting butt hurt!
This brings much joy to my Cali-Juno heart!
(where is the emoticon for "nanners-nanners-nanners!")
Image
User avatar
By TX.
#641434
F1ykuni wrote:It looks like a lot of white asses here getting butt hurt!
This brings much joy to my Cali-Juno heart!
(where is the emoticon for "nanners-nanners-nanners!")
Maybe post an intro.
User avatar
By blumpkin
#641435
Woolybug25 wrote:A Fisherman's Betrayal

There once was a man from the 'Belt
A penchant for weed he was dealt.
He moved out west, fished with the best, But shame was all he felt.

Before his escape, he dreamt of the Cape.
So he waited till night to look for a break.
Knowing there had to be gold to take.

So the Cape was no good, but he stole what he could.
Clyde he could not take, as his licenses are all fakes,
and now AK's is all that he makes.
Fuck sakes man, I really appreciate the effort.
I pushed this blumpkin thing as far as it could go,
like to the point where I was using the magazine editors car as a daily driver.
I imagine Tom as well as a bunch of others here would be happier in a blumpkin free safe space.
So be it.

There were a lot of good times though, and aside from the entire Wyoming fiasco I never screwed over anyone.
Period.
Lived up to every deal I ever made on the assifieds.
Paid Ramcat the money I owed him from Tarplife.
Gave away damn near every fly rod that I didn't sell.
In fact, go ahead and keep the Beulah Flybug.
MTG bought it for you... after he raped someone.

I am going to figure out how to turn this whole experience into something positive.
Just push yourselves to take great pics, tell great stories and get as many laughs as possible.

That is all this place was about for me.
If you need anything, let me know
blumpkintrophyguide@gmail.com

Rock On!!!
P.S. I made 120 AK47s today.
User avatar
By B.M. Barrelcooker
#641437
blumpkin wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:A Fisherman's Betrayal

There once was a man from the 'Belt
A penchant for weed he was dealt.
He moved out west, fished with the best, But shame was all he felt.

Before his escape, he dreamt of the Cape.
So he waited till night to look for a break.
Knowing there had to be gold to take.

So the Cape was no good, but he stole what he could.
Clyde he could not take, as his licenses are all fakes,
and now AK's is all that he makes.
Fuck sakes man, I really appreciate the effort.
I pushed this blumpkin thing as far as it could go,
like to the point where I was using the magazine editors car as a daily driver.
I imagine Tom as well as a bunch of others here would be happier in a blumpkin free safe space.
So be it.

There were a lot of good times though, and aside from the entire Wyoming fiasco I never screwed over anyone.
Period.
Lived up to every deal I ever made on the assifieds.
Paid Ramcat the money I owed him from Tarplife.
Gave away damn near every fly rod that I didn't sell.
In fact, go ahead and keep the Beulah Flybug.
MTG bought it for you... after he raped someone.

I am going to figure out how to turn this whole experience into something positive.
Just push yourselves to take great pics, tell great stories and get as many laughs as possible.

That is all this place was about for me.
If you need anything, let me know
blumpkintrophyguide@gmail.com

Rock On!!!
P.S. I made 120 AK47s today.

Wow. So you are quitting ?
  • 1
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 30
Attitude

Wrong thread for newb fuckery, Fanny.

“ Well you may not know it but this man's a […]

I finally put down the booze long enough to packag[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine