This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Woolybug25
Average Joe wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 9:52 pm Why yes.

Now that you mention it, yes I do.
This person would need a good folding chair as well.
By Eider
Given that I moved 5000 miles west and now live on the other side of the Big Titties, I may have to stop by the Luau for a day or two if you all would accept such an intrusion. And if Heero goes.
By Average Joe
Is anyone other than Heero going to be around, awake, and sober enough to pick me up at the Cody airport at approximately 11:30 PM the night of Wednesday, July 19?
By Lando
I'll be rolling into town that night....if I'm late Ms. Wyoming can.
By stillsteamin
Average Joe wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:26 pm Is anyone other than Heero going to be around, awake, and sober enough to pick me up at the Cody airport at approximately 11:30 PM the night of Wednesday, July 19?
Cody has an airport?
By stillsteamin
Just found it on a map...they've a terminal and everything. How metropolitan.
By CarelessEthiopian
I'm coming in on the 19th as well. Do we have the group site that night or should I grab an individual site?

Beardy has bailed.
By Average Joe
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:25 pm I can pick you up if you fly in Thursday, Joe.
Average Joe wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:26 pm Is anyone other than HEERO going to be around, awake, and sober enough to pick me up at the Cody airport at approximately 11:30 PM the night of Wednesday, July 19?

Sorry friend. I greatly appreciate the offer, but the Cody airport is definitely NOT chicken-friendly.

If necessary I'll spend the night on the bench just outside the terminal, provided Kyle hasn't already claimed it for himself.
By Hogleg
I'm sure Cody has a bunch of Uber drivers working the airport at that time of night.

If not I'll bet you could hitch hike to the campsite easy enough. Might have to blow someone or buy some meth but, easy peasy for an accomplished traveler such as yourself.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

a-ha... prematura ejactulatorie. my a-notta so goo[…]

A Confession

you know as well as I do it'll be a woman. most li[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine