This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Average Joe
Hogleg wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:51 pm Might have to blow someone or buy some meth...
That sounds like the internet equivalent of a wandering leg in the men's room stall.

As much as I appreciate the offer, I'm sure I'll manage.
By Lando
I lied....Joe shows up early-I'll have to take care of that. I roll in the 19th-the camp site is for the 20-on....but we can do a Ethiopian ghetto in my backyard if needed.
By fishskibum
cant belives nobody wants to fly into the salt lake shitty and road trip 420 miles with me
i'm practicing case i gets a spot on the poop deck of the sluts
By Hogleg
Lando wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:31 pm I lied....Joe shows up early-I'll have to take care of that. I roll in the 19th-the camp site is for the 20-on....but we can do a Ethiopian ghetto in my backyard if needed.
Are there "hook ups" available?
By Average Joe
Just booked my flight.

I'm flying into Cody Thursday night (July 20) at 11:30 PM.

Looking forward to seeing everyone except Hogleg.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Ill pick you up at the airport, Joe.

Unless its raining. I dont like camping if its raining so if it rains Im not going to be there.
By K_P
Average Joe wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:46 am Just booked my flight.

I'm flying into Cody Thursday night (July 20) at 11:30 PM.

Looking forward to seeing everyone except Hogleg.
That's about the time Mrs. KP and I will be landing in Paris.

I think.

The whole time zone and conversion to Euros has me really confused.

Sorry Joe, you're stuck with Heero. Good luck with that.
By ironman
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:09 pm Ill pick you up at the airport, Joe.

Unless its raining. I dont like camping if its raining so if it rains Im not going to be there.
We can all pitch in and get you a yellow rubber duck, and the Morton salt girl rain slicker and umbrella. It'll look fab, with the leather chicken cap for your balls.
By Average Joe
Hogleg is going to give you shit for saying "That's about the time Mrs. KP and I will be landing in Paris" as opposed to "That's about the time Mrs. KP and I will be landing in France ."

He's a dick, so don't let it bother you. Just have a great time.

As for me being stuck with Heero, the current odds at bookiemitch.com.au are against him showing up (rain or no), so I'm pretty sure I'll be at the mercy of Pastor Ben. I suspect he'll be the only one in attendance both awake and sober enough to pick me up at such a late hour.

Again, have a great trip. Hope to see you next year.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Ill bring a nice cheese selection to welcome you.

I like cheese. I know you like cheese. We can enjoy cheese while make our way to camp (unless its raining in which case youre on your own).

But seriously, cheese is the best.
By Hogleg
As long as KP doesn't throw out the pretentious "We'll be traveling in the south of France." we're all good.

I suck at geography so, for all I know, Paris could well be in the south of France but it just sounds less pretentious to say we're going to Paris.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

a-ha... prematura ejactulatorie. my a-notta so goo[…]

A Confession

you know as well as I do it'll be a woman. most li[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine