This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Lurgee
Will the Former Ms Wyoming, her sister and the County Lady Sheriff be participating? My ribs should be healed by then if so.
By Woolybug25
Lurgee wrote:Will the Former Ms Wyoming, her sister and the County Lady Sheriff be participating? My ribs should be healed by then if so.
Are you gonna be there? Cuz we apparently discovered that we always catch fish when you're there. Since Don will be there and I will lose something of value because of it... it would be nice if I caught fish.
By Lurgee
Woolybug25 wrote:
Lurgee wrote:Will the Former Ms Wyoming, her sister and the County Lady Sheriff be participating? My ribs should be healed by then if so.
Are you gonna be there? Cuz we apparently discovered that we always catch fish when you're there. Since Don will be there and I will lose something of value because of it... it would be nice if I caught fish.
There will be fishing??
By ironman
Sakonnet wrote:
ironman wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
There's always the Greyhound.
No....
If we have to lift the drift boat over our heads to access the ramp, let me know; I'll bring the bolt cutters this time.
Bring those, some cable locks, and we will figure out something.
By ironman
Average Joe wrote:
Sakonnet wrote:
ironman wrote: No....
If we have to lift the drift boat over our heads to access the ramp, let me know; I'll bring the bolt cutters this time.
Your bigger concern will be determining the proper dosage needed to get ironman on the plane.

I'm not sure they teach that sort of thing at the Life Coach academy.
Word is, Bozeman is the most cost effective place to fly in. Lando?

Some liquid or herbal refreshment is required for aero.
By austrotard
paradoxial conundrumius:

if there are three women and mitch shows there may be only one woman left.
and which woman is that?

the angry one, up on blocks.

mitch is a bounder.
By west_jay
austrotard wrote:
paradoxial conundrumius:

if there are three women and mitch shows there may be only one woman left.
and which woman is that?

the angry one, up on blocks.
Then.

I'm in.
By fallen513
WTF happened to this place?

I want to be at this. Not likely at this point. I am going to bump the Militia Bake a week in hopes half you fuckers can make it though. Directly after that I'm heading south for stripers. This year is gonna be the shhhhit.
By RFA
Am I invited? I am thinking of dressing like Benedict Arnold, right Mark?
By Palometa
RFA wrote:Am I invited? I am thinking of dressing like Benedict Arnold, right Mark?

Prince Albert will be fine....
By Lando
Billings is usually the cheapest flights, the sheriff, Ms. Wyoming, and her sis should be there as well.....and of course everyone is welcome, Brian. I've invited you before, nothing's changed. Besides, I'd love to see what trouble the Sheriff and Prosecutor can muster up for you.

That said I'm glad people are taking to the ou[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I suppose I should start tying at some point, no?

So you want to own a flyshop?

Good to see ya doing well. Man... you are an uns[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine