This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By K_P
Average Joe wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:15 am
K_P wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:28 am
Average Joe wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:35 pm
Cut me deep.
How's Paris?
Check mate. I guess it doesn't hurt that bad.

As for your question, don't know yet, mon ami. Leaving Tuesday.

Horse doovers and be a toe!
By D-nymph
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:57 pm I pm'd thndr.

How many weeks til this thing goes down ?
One!
By Average Joe
K_P wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:00 pm Check mate. I guess it doesn't hurt that bad.

As for your question, don't know yet, mon ami. Leaving Tuesday.

Horse doovers and be a toe!

Bon voyage mon ami!
By austrotard
I've stuck a bunch of granny head knocking wonga away for a family holiday only to be told that the btices have too much going on to just drop shit and go on holiday. it seems that it's easier to say 'you never take us anywhere' than it is to actually go.

so on that note I'm still not coming but I'm just saying I could have... but I knew jose wouldn't bring me any eggs so I shitcanned the whole idea.

jose's fault. sorry.
By BigTimber
austrotard wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:14 am I've stuck a bunch of granny head knocking wonga away for a family holiday only to be told that the btices have too much going on to just drop shit and go on holiday. it seems that it's easier to say 'you never take us anywhere' than it is to actually go.

so on that note I'm still not coming but I'm just saying I could have... but I knew jose wouldn't bring me any eggs so I shitcanned the whole idea.

jose's fault. sorry.
excuses excuses..... :coffee

just hop on one of those 'roo jets and get yer ass over here! I'll bring you some fucking eggs.
By Lando
FYI......

The word is the river is clearing and fishing well. For any questions as to flies and current river's conditions, call Blake at Wyoming Trout Guides-307.578.8217. Oh, and there is this Saturday night..... https://tickets.beerfests.com/event/YellowstoneBeerFest
By austrotard
and bail opposed until the monday. the pa-fect stam... as they say in maine.
By fly-chucker
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:36 pm Is anyone considering lake fishing with me or no?
only with buzz baits
By Eider
I'm going to show up. I have two zebco kits, one is a bait rod. I'll have to stop at Walmart and pick up buzzbaits. Is there a specific color that works best?
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
White is the best buzz bait color.

I am planning to hike a lake or 2 in MT up by Cooke City that I've been wanting to fish (about an hour half to the trailhead). They are day hikes.

Does anyone want to come with?

If rather not buy a WY license but if anyone wants to lake fish in WY maybe I can do that.
Unlimited "New Music Friday"

https://youtu.be/PUk8F3koTuI Start at 50:30

Uh oh, next you’ll be going full Tenkara[…]

Pour a sip

Large sip of Slimfast poured.

https://youtu.be/Efeb6Cg_rkY

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine