This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By ironman
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Mayhap I will come this year, but perchance I shat...
Fixed
By Hogleg
Hey Lando,

With the early and eager responses so for maybe you should consider renting one of those ship containers this year. You know what I mean right? Have it dropped on site and picked up after.

Could be used for a rape room, or dead hooker storage, perhaps even a safe place to lock someone up for a spell until they've sufficiently metabolized what they've consumed to the extent which they can be let out amongst the masses without a baby sitter.

Think about it. I'll chip in for it.
By leadoverdistance
I am down for this if my flight schedule allows....
I have a raft if necessary that Darthwader left some flies in, so it may be of use.
By K_P
Four pages in, and that mystery douchebag from Wyoming hasn't chimed in, threatening Lando for allegations of improper conduct on the Wind.

Soon, I suspect...

Unfortunately for me, these dates (historically awesome river conditions, btw) conflict with a promised vacation with Mrs. KP. I'll have to wait for some future event to meet some more of you fine miscreants citizens.
By Ginseng Sullivan
ironman wrote:
D-nymph wrote:I'll be there, trying to coordinate with coolmanchu for a potential extended stay as well.
This is why I belled last night. Sakonnet and I are in for a prebake travel, and the Luau itself.

A friend I fish with on the upper D has a house and drift boat on the Mo.
Geography 101
By flybug.pa.
are there actual fish there, just curious because all i see really is drinking going on with the odd rod being held. this is looking like the year. reckon a rent a wreck from billings.
By PastorBen
hey there

I am going to try and make it this year....have the weekend blocked off for some away time....

Grace and see you there....

Ben
By Woolybug25
PastorBen wrote:hey there

I am going to try and make it this year....have the weekend blocked off for some away time....

Grace and see you there....

Ben

Well there it is... I'm in...
By Ramcatt
Lando wrote:Billings is usually the cheapest flights, .

yeah and the overnight accommodations are lovely

By austrotard
they'll hold your flight to denver for almost two hours if you're late.

f'dinky.

fair fucking dinkum.
I shan't be telling you again.

That said I'm glad people are taking to the ou[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I suppose I should start tying at some point, no?

So you want to own a flyshop?

Good to see ya doing well. Man... you are an uns[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine