This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By yard4sale
Old truck windows with the windwings are the greatest ventilation known to man. Coupled with 2' of some 3" flexible pipe and your balls have never felt better. Drove a F150 across Texasss 3 times with that rig that had an old radiator so I had to keep the heat on. No problems.

There are some fish around right now so let me know your schedule IM. I'll be able to tell you if its fishable at least 1-2 hours before you get here...
By ironman
yard4sale wrote:Old truck windows with the windwings are the greatest ventilation known to man. Coupled with 2' of some 3" flexible pipe and your balls have never felt better. Drove a F150 across Texasss 3 times with that rig that had an old radiator so I had to keep the heat on. No problems.

There are some fish around right now so let me know your schedule IM. I'll be able to tell you if its fishable at least 1-2 hours before you get here...
All the windows, seals, and wing vents are functional. Noted on the flexible pipe. Thank you for the insight. Wish to avoid Pete's Shwetty Balls.

The parts are there. Needs a new compressor. I'd rather have new tires versus a cool cab. Brakes are pretty clutch too. Choosing the functional over the fluff at this point.
By BigTimber
That front bumper will serve nicely for any hippie removals.
By D-nymph
How's this year's snow pack looking, Lando?
By Lando
200-350%.....
By markl
ironman wrote:
D-nymph wrote:I'll be there, trying to coordinate with coolmanchu for a potential extended stay as well.
This is why I belled last night. Sakonnet and I are in for a prebake travel, and the Luau itself.

A friend I fish with on the upper D has a house and drift boat on the Mo.
And, you post that information here?!?!?!
By Hogleg
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Seariously...

Where is this, when is this, and who is driving me?
I done told ya dude, you be pimping in my chicken limo.
By Lando
D-nymph wrote:How's this year's snow pack looking, Lando?

Actually, it is about 150%..........should come off nicely and shit will be spectacular.

</just for Heero>
By D-nymph
Lando wrote:
D-nymph wrote:How's this year's snow pack looking, Lando?

Actually, it is about 150%..........should come off nicely and shit will be spectacular.

</just for Heero>
Awesome, that's good news. Of course it'll be spectacular! Last time I attended, snow pack was 600%, everything was spectacular but the water color until the day or two after I left.

Totally Mitch's fault? Y/N
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Guys and gals*, it looks like Ill only be coming to this for Thursday night.

*Are there any females coming? Because if there are you can count me out. I want to one day lose my virginity to a female, but I just dont think Ill be ready by June 20-22, the dates of this meet and greet, to speak to a female or even to be in their presence.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Squirmy worms are the hotness out here. Walk […]

Reads

Glad you're enjoying it Obie. I owe Tom a big th[…]

Brood X

damn i guess its been 17 yeqrs since i went back t[…]

whatcha tying?

A little smalljaw treat. 20210118_161823.jpg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine