This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By CrispyCracker
Fresh meat alert. I've stalked the Drake boards on and off for some time and finally figured I'll give it a go. Everglades addict who started fishing out of Chokoloskee way back when modified mullet boats were more common than technical skiffs (whatever that is). Yes, I have some miles on me but if you look close (lean down and squint) there's still some tread left. I fly fish and yes I plug fish -- more of the latter, in fact. Hope to get to know the residents here, especially those with awful reps. Here's a mish-mash of pics that ride the line between introducing myself and just showing off:

http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/snook ... show/Drake
Last edited by CrispyCracker on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By CrispyCracker
Now that right there is a scary initiation tactic, poudre. :razz:

Come on, now, pile on. I'm the hapless noob.

Oh my crap, I just realized I forgot to post a set of cans. I dug this one up from a delightful little site called "Chest Meat." I know, I know, she hasn't seen a dentist in, well, ever. But if you're looking at her teeth I clearly pulled an image from the wrong meat site.

Last edited by CrispyCracker on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Woolybug25
By fatman
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21108

oh, for fuck's sake....

the laziness exhibited by posting a link to your photosuckit account only tells us that you
expect more out of Teh Suk than you're willing to put in to it.

Read the attached link, then put a little effort into an official intro.

or not. at this point, I'm leaning towards not.

fuck off
By CrispyCracker
Now that's more like it.

Your wish is my command, fatman.

By markl
The treble hook pics speak for themselves, but I really like the pic with the cape. Please, more of those!!!
By flatscaster
Can we get one with just you in your jeans standing in water holding a baitcaster? That's the content that this site has been missing for all these years. Thank god you showed up!
By The Wandering Blues
I think I'll go back to watching Donald Trump press conferences. Equally offensive, but decidedly more entertaining.
By Surly
We need more pics of you. Can we have more pics? Maybe a tasteful close-up?
By kish
I don't know if you've impressed anyone else, but you certainly seem to have impressed yourself. So you got that goin' for ya.
By pbrstreetgang
I had to go back and check the date on this one - at first I thought it was a revived shitty old thread.
Nope - shitty new thread.

I am amazed at how illiterate people prove themselves to be...

:vomit
How to disable avatar?

Hello i am new user and i would to ask you, How to[…]

New Partner - TR

Late to the party on this one. Fine job there p[…]

I'm sitting here in southeast LA complaining becau[…]

Goodbye to another one

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham of South Carolina four year[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine