This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By gnosh
These are the Gents who make the Drake what it is - a lousy piece of internet crap. Unhappy boys no doubt that can only get their jollies in life on this shit slab of a forum

<in no particular order>
K_P
Fatman
Redchaser
Fallen
Lando
KFoxWyo
Austrotard
Shunned

Guess that's eight, so, oh fuck it...
Shit...

I never get picked for anything!

Average Joe wrote:And now you have ten.

We are helpful if nothing else.
Fuckin' Drake...
Go polish your thumb ring.
Wow, I am flattered. I never get any love. But just so I can quantify your remark. Do you consider me (because its all about "me") the liquid that cleans a vagina or what the liquid removes from said vagina? Or just the vessel that holds the cleaning fluid. Having just returned home I am so elevated.
And this is also so fitting...love it. But I did start drinking this morning at 0800 but I am a professional.
Austrotard is a huge douche but shunned is actually pretty cool.

I think you've misunderstood shunned. He's a kind and caring soul who wouldn't hurt a flea.

I agree with you on the rest though, they are the problem here without question. Garden variety Innernets bullies.
You know it's BS when smithhammer didn't win.
Hmmm, kfoxwyo. This individual quite baffles me. An obvious case of anger management. If you were to seek my assessment of kfoxwyo, I'd probably have to say -

"He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts."
Hogleg wrote:Austrotard is a huge douche but shunned is actually pretty cool.

I think you've misunderstood shunned. He's a kind and caring soul who wouldn't hurt a flea.

I agree with you on the rest though, they are the problem here without question. Garden variety Innernets bullies.
I'll give you that, but "mitch aka 2 fish" made shunned look like the devil incarnate.

That being said, we should probably put 2 fish on the list as well, only because that would get us to eleven, and eleven (as everyone knows) is better than ten.

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

All Time Great Signs

"IT'S ALL PIPES!!"

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine