Moron of the Moment

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Spooled

Re: Moron of the Moment

Post by Spooled » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:20 pm

Three Arkansas surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed. One of them said, [/img]'m the best surgeon in Arkansas. In my favorite case, a concert pianist lost sevenn >fingers in an accident. I reattached them and eight months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England".n >n The second surgeon said, "that's nothing. A young man lost an arm and both legs in an accident. I reattached them and two years later he won a gold medal in track and field events in the Olympics".n >n The third surgeon said, " you guys are amateurs. Several years ago a woman was high on cocaine and marijuana and she rode a horse head on inton >a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the woman's blond hair and the horse's ass. I was able to put them together and now she's a SENATOR FROM NEW YORK !!"
"Don''t carry a lantern in moonlight" Japanese Proverbn n Shawn

K Squared

Post by K Squared » Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:52 pm

Anybody else notice that the glints on Anime Babe's rack look just like bowling pins?Probably not healthy to dwell that long on the breasts of a cartoon character, but it's better than wasting my life over GWB. Hate to break it to you, but he will always land on his feet. There are too many people like my father-in-law (hard-core Christian conservatives who think anybody the least bit different than them should and will be sent to Hell by the same God who approves of them and Bush) who have a lot of disposable income and who vote way too regularly.They're the same guys in school who always did their homework and ratted out the guys who smoked in the bathroom. The same guys who impeached Clinton because he got a blowjob from a chunky chick when they know that never in their lifetime will that happen to them. They're just waiting for someone to notice how right they are and thank them for it. That's what Bush does for them - assures them that they're right.

<small>[ April 20, 2006, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Fr Fly ]</small>

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:01 am

Originally posted by Spooled:n Thank you coolconman, n I have been informed of exactly what you said and have held my comments on it until I have proof of it being true. It would only be rational to think that the possibility of WMD being moved was possible, but I am not going to spout out on pure speculation until there is solid proof that it is correct.
Yeah, I haven't heard anything other than the one guy talking about it, it'll be interesting to see if any more evidence comes out about it. On one hand I sure wouldn't be surprised if it did happen, but it also seems weird that our satellites wouldn't have seen at least something.
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

SageBrush

Post by SageBrush » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:01 am

Originally posted by coolconman:
[/qb]
Are we gonna have to bust out some Dan Quayle quotes?n [/img] am not part of the problem. I am a republican."
[/QB][/QUOTE]I'll see your "Algorithm "and Raise you 2 "Bushisms"n S.B."See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --May 24, 2005 and "The point I say to you is, is that, you know, if what you're suggesting is, is that, uh, what I'm suggesting to you is that you can't name the foreign minister of Mexico, therefore, uh, you know, you're not capable of what you do, but the truth of the matter is you're is, you are, whether you can or not."
nemo wrote: Guys, guys, please. I just got an e-mail from Mr. Ormsby, and it seems he was a bit offended that you didn't take time to read his novel, not to mention that you made fun of his Canadianess.

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:15 pm

Originally posted by SageBrush:n I'll see your "Algorithm "and Raise you 2 "Bushisms"n S.B.
Plus he's got some pretty good new words to add to his resume like misunderestimate and nuculer."There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

capt_gordon

Post by capt_gordon » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:19 pm

Hey what's an [/img]sle" got to do with anything anyways? I will often fish around isles and there are some tropical isles I woudl like to visit. Didn't know of any isles in Washington... is the weather nice there and are there any bonefish. :mad:
Look,it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.

SageBrush

Post by SageBrush » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:13 pm

I GOT A FULL HOUSE!!
:cool: n "Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many O-B-G-Y-Ns aren't able to practice their, their love with women all across this country" n S.B.
nemo wrote: Guys, guys, please. I just got an e-mail from Mr. Ormsby, and it seems he was a bit offended that you didn't take time to read his novel, not to mention that you made fun of his Canadianess.

Salty

Post by Salty » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:07 pm

one word "strategery"
Ryan

http://busterwantstofish.com

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

shutupandfish

Post by shutupandfish » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:22 pm

A midgrade officer who has served two tours in Iraq said a number of his cohorts were angered last month when Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said that "tactical errors, a thousand of them, I am sure," had been made in Iraq."We have not lost a single tactical engagement on the ground in Iraq," the officer said, noting that the definition of tactical missions is specific movements against an enemy target. "The mistakes have all been at the strategic and political levels."
Someone's getting off too easy... :stupid:
Annihilating all that''s made/To a green thought in a green shade. --Andrew Marvell

shutupandfish

Post by shutupandfish » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:34 pm

Oh, and do you believe this piece of shit rearing his ugly head from somewhere deep in sheepfuckistan... ImageFuck him.
Annihilating all that''s made/To a green thought in a green shade. --Andrew Marvell

Adams

Post by Adams » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:05 pm

Originally posted by shutupandfish:n Oh, and do you believe this piece of shit rearing his ugly head from somewhere deep in sheepfuckistan... ImageFuck him.
Fuck him with an M16.
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

Spooled

Post by Spooled » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:40 pm

With the way it goes Shutupandfish, He's probably driving a fucking cab in New York City.
"Don''t carry a lantern in moonlight" Japanese Proverbn n Shawn