bakers wanted for a 420 green thing

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
CarelessEthiopian

Re: bakers wanted for a 420 green thing

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Free camping, cool. We'll just let you decide where.
If you're serious about the groover, I will bring it.
Stoked to see Mr. Toaster. How's Kesserwer?
I figured Lee and a couple others might give this a whirl. Good shit.
boy in long pants

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:45 am

i wish the kesserwer was better or would get worse
or i could tell ya he'll be there but i cant
that poor old gods body has pretty much quit on him
i'm begining to think hes stoiclly enduring more pain than he needs to
ive accepted it and am waiting for him to tell me when he wants to take that rainbow bridge trip
but hes still stoked to see and be with us and still mooches and eats like the starving street cur
its been tough and it aint gettin easier.
i doubt hes got another moon in him or will make the bake but ive been wrong before
we shouda based this out of brolorado
or the green coast
but were gonna limit out

i can feel it.
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

Lando

Post by Lando » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:39 pm

Sorry gents..........I am out. I had something come up Saturday night and will not be able to attend.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

fatman

Post by fatman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Lando wrote:Sorry gents..........I am out. I had something come up Saturday night and will not be able to attend.
rabbit died?
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:00 pm

fatman wrote:
Lando wrote:Sorry gents..........I am out. I had something come up Saturday night and will not be able to attend.
rabbit died?
:bomb
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Lando

Post by Lando » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:09 pm

No....I could get out of that commitment.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Batboy is in. I'll bring my boat.
boy in long pants

Juan es un pescado

Post by Juan es un pescado » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:38 pm

May want to keep an eye on the flows, the rivers are all 300-500% of average right now, and that is just from the lowland snowpack. And it is raining right now. The mountains still are 180% of average. The all time record snowpack for the upper Green, it is going to be a wild runoff season. They are already dumping the reservoir in anticipation of the huge snowmelt to come.......

https://waterdata.usgs.gov/wy/nwis/uv/? ... 0065,00060

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Juan es un pescado wrote:May want to keep an eye on the flows, the rivers are all 300-500% of average right now, and that is just from the lowland snowpack. And it is raining right now. The mountains still are 180% of average. The all time record snowpack for the upper Green, it is going to be a wild runoff season. They are already dumping the reservoir in anticipation of the huge snowmelt to come.......

https://waterdata.usgs.gov/wy/nwis/uv/? ... 0065,00060
Perfect.

We're looking to set some all time records ourselves. Some of that relates to the fishings and floatings. Some of it is intangible.

Mostly intangible I reckon.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:01 pm

How we doin' on this?

Who's in?

Are we doing a meal plan or fending for ourselves?
boy in long pants

fishpimp

Post by fishpimp » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Hopefully the waters down...I just got back from there today and it's unfishable. Ok maybe not that bad but it'll be tough. :bomb
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:40 pm

I'm in.

I'm planning on dragging the Pots trailer up so we'll be all set with a group kitchen and an easy up in case of wet weather. When I say group kitchen I mean absolutely everything we need, no one else needs to bring any cooking/cleaning shit unless you're going early and/or staying later than me.

I'll plan on doing a breakfast and a dinner depending on how many folks are going and how many cooks we have.

I'll probably bring a 12 pack to share as well!
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG