This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By CrispyCracker
So my nephew calls me to say he's camping in a pretty little ravine along a stream in Arizona that I need to fish the next time I'm out that way. He says some locals told him it fishes pretty good (bass, stocker rainbows and browns) the further you get from the road. But it's the name of the gully where he and his buddies went swimming that jumped out at me: The Crack at Wet Beaver Creek. I asked him to repeat it twice since I thought he had it wrong.

Evidently Wet Beaver Creek is a small tributary of the larger Dry Beaver Creek, but the Dry produces much less action. Which makes sense on several levels when you think about it.
Last edited by CrispyCracker on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CrispyCracker
Witty repartee like the token hipster's is the reason I signed up here.
By pbrstreetgang
seriously - go the fuck away John. No one wants you, and by your annoying-and-persistent-yet-unwanted activity here, it would seem the same for your friends and Abby.
Crawl back to your shitty storefront and continue not succeeding in life, far away from here.

No one gives a fuck.

About anything you say
About your views
About you

fuck off
Last edited by pbrstreetgang on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By peetso
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
pbrstreetgang wrote:
fuck off
X2

Also, eat cock.

X3

And shit, don't forget shit.

By fatman
probably used to be a nice little creek. You can kiss that goodbye now that you've spammed it all over the innerwebs.

dumbass

oh yeah: fuck off, eat a bag o' dicks, eat shit.

dumbass
By RockyMtHigh
FOADIAF
Attachments:
fire.png
fire.png (499.96 KiB) Viewed 1976 times
By CrispyCracker
Pbr, taking the time to look up info on another poster's family and business is creepy shit. You gotta be smarter than that.

FWIW, I thought the creek name was pretty damn funny.
By fallen513
You ain't seen shit yet, moron.
By pbrstreetgang
CrispyCracker wrote:Pbr, taking the time to look up info on another poster's family and business is creepy shit. You gotta be smarter than that.

FWIW, I thought the creek name was pretty damn funny.
Smarter than what? You? That's not hard. You're stupider than you've ever realized. Allow us to continue to illuminate that.

Fuck you and that creek name.
Fuck off
By austrotard
CrispyCracker wrote: You gotta be smarter than that.
here's something... if you don't fuck off we're going to fuck up your little nest egg.

how does that sound to you, john?
really?... now go ask abby.

every fucker gets caught out, hey.
even anonymous gives this place a wide berth.

I fucking love this place.
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

A beefier version of the primordial*...corona hook[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/4/20 #15 With no daytime generation on the r[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Coachman Caddis https://live.staticflickr.co[…]

4:20. yeah, one of those threads.

sups? https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/skif[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine