This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By pbrstreetgang
This is so strange to me.

Someone posts a goodbye letter, but has a regular posting name and a innerweb sock puppet. Are both online personalities leaving? Maybe just one? Or is the person leaving and both online thingees sticking around?

Does anyone really care?

I look forward to the day on which I am marched out of here like Richard III buying fresh mangoes in Montego Bay, and then walking slowly into the surf while PJ Harvey whistles the theme to The Andy Griffith show. Also, she is dressed like Oderus Urungus.
By Hogleg
pbrstreetgang wrote:This is so strange to me.

Someone posts a goodbye letter, but has a regular posting name and a innerweb sock puppet. Are both online personalities leaving? Maybe just one? Or is the person leaving and both online thingees sticking around?

Does anyone really care?
I think the professional psychology and psychiatry societies should care. Pathological internet trolling will likely be in the next DSM Manuel (Diagnostic and Statistical Manuuel of Mental Disorders).

We could maybe get paid for doing research laying bait for these subjects.
By yard4sale
John badass has been calling my exit for years. Pretty sure y'all know exactly how it's going to go:

By Bobwhite
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:Shit......I just caught my Musky.......let me bask in the glow for a while.
Shit, buddy! You got musky out of your lake?

Not that it matters... any musky is a good musky, but I kind of hope it came from your lake, especially after all the work you did to establish them.

If you're not going to post a TR about it, please send me a PM with photos... deal?

Sweet!

I couldn't be happier for you!

Bob
By jerms
cynically yours wrote:...even a dude who named his kids after some bumfuck countries in Africa.

I hope that whoever it is you are referencing here figures out who you are and throttles the shit out of you.

That is all.
By fallen513
Little Serengeti and Libbya will never forgive him, but I will.
By austrotard
and let's not forget little 'two hyenas fucking'.

I may have fucked up that joke.
By TX.
Bobwhite wrote:
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:Shit......I just caught my Musky.......let me bask in the glow for a while.

Not that it matters... any musky is a good musky, but I kind of hope it came from your lake, especially after all the work you did to establish them.

If you're not going to post a TR about it, please send me a PM with photos... deal?

Sweet!

Bob
I was being patient Bob, but since you brought it up...

Edit: He hid it in the assifieds
Last edited by TX. on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By fatman
Bobwhite wrote:

Sweet!

Bob
TX. wrote: I was being patient Bob, but since you brought it up...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25881&start=60
By speybait
Maybe I missed a post or two from him. Ajax? Vile and angry?
Feel free to grind that axe a bit more.

You funny, playah.

I'll wait this site out a few more years and see how it goes.
After all, I just found a spot for my Sporklife stickie.
By Spudnik
Ajax was irreverent and hysterical. I miss his insight.

Maybe it's time to grab a drink, not sure much more than that.
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Mine are inbound via US post :wink

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

it took you that long to come up with this? ni[…]

Few days late, but I'm pouring a sip for ol' Charl[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine