This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By trouthound
He's 16, plays a HS sport well enough to keep doing it in college, has his nose buried in his phone 70% of the time he's not at school or practice, has a GF in college. Aggravates the crap out of me with his miscellaneous choices but sometimes things work out and we find time to hang out. Hi fives from a kid who is way cooler than I ever was are pretty awesome.
Attachments:
IMG_0447.JPG
IMG_0447.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1357 times
By Bobwhite
You've done a lot right...

There's nothing quite as satisfying as watching your kids grow and prosper.
By Ruddy Duck
trouthound wrote: Aggravates the crap out of me with his miscellaneous choices but sometimes things work out and we find time to hang out.
My son is about to turn 13, and I can relate to this statement.

Good to see it all seems to work out in the end.
By SLSS
:cool
By trouthound
Bamaboy wrote::cool MY kids are still young enough to think dad is still cool, Kinda. Well at least there friends think I am.
My 7 year old thinks im cool until its time for bed, or shower, or just about anything I tell her that she doesn't want to do....I couldn't have 2 more polar opposite kids. He's laid back and could give a shit what anyone thinks about him, definitely very confident in his own skin. She, is ...well... a girl. Love em both, the 7 year old is a true test though. Funny thing is shes the die hard fisherman, and mechanic and tinkerer. I was out rebuilding our yard fence last saturday and she was right there the whole time asking questions about the level, the screws etc. After 10 minutes of analyzing the project she was telling me what to do..literally took over. The wife just started laughing and walked away. He's passive, shes aggressive.

:cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool

One of the dirtiest freaks I ever had the pleasu[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Michigan Spundun (extended body) https://liv[…]

Continue Sir, this is all good🤜🤜

Western Snowpack 2020

Our snowpack was at .5 inch this morning in the Oz[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine