This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By southernstrain
fly-chucker wrote:Hell to the yea :cool

That is one place I lived way too close to before my fishing days. Prolly never would have left if I knew about trips like this.
We leave in 24 days for an unforseen amount of time. Maybe for good. I can say that I will be back to fish as much as possible
By Woolybug25
southernstrain wrote:
fly-chucker wrote:Hell to the yea :cool

That is one place I lived way too close to before my fishing days. Prolly never would have left if I knew about trips like this.
We leave in 24 days for an unforseen amount of time. Maybe for good. I can say that I will be back to fish as much as possible
Where ya heading?
By vaku
You clearly didn't have any cocktails and they always help.

#fuckmuskyimeantarpon
By yard4sale
Damn that sounds like a good time.

I want to see fukt up camp pics!
By southernstrain
yard4sale wrote:Damn that sounds like a good time.

I want to see fukt up camp pics!
Have you ever seen "animal house"

We had to cut up the beer cases for plates since I forgot em haha

No worries we hauled out what we brought in, plus extras
By flatscaster
Shit, the fish are only an excuse to go to the glades and check right the fuck out of humanity. If you did get all over the targets they you'd have figured it all out and you'd have to go somewhere else. Probably Great Wolf Lodge or some shit.

Looks like a good trip. Looking forward to the same, thanks for taking it easy on the fish for us.
By -G-
southernstrain wrote:The first morning Trev's little bro, who had never seen tarpon before, had one eat a doa baitbuster right next to the boat and we all nearly crapped our pants at the size of the fish and the proximity.
Haha... classic.

Thanks for the great reportage. I cannot wait to get back down there one day. :cool
By TX.
I've got some time off due. Maybe I should come down to pole the skiff before you roll up.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Europa 12 Harklan https://live.staticflickr.[…]

you're keeping the fire stoked. And a few oth[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/8/20 #17 18:49 that’s a strange amount[…]

What's w/ the "W"?

Looks like a Wordpress logo. When are you bringin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine