This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By WT
Call them what you want; monikers, handles, screen names they are little identities that we give ourselves when we register onto a new bulletin board. Some of us come up with something original, others use the names of their favorite fly or fish. Some people even use their real names.n I've been to a few of these forums over the past couple years and I've noticed that every one of them has a "caddis-madness," "caddisguy," "caddiscrazy," Capt Caddis" The "caddis" franchise is alive and well. "Stonefly" and its many incarntions are popular too.n There are also the fish guys. "Cutthroat" is a popular moniker. So is "chromer" and "wahoo" come to mind. and then there's the steelhead guys, "Steelworker" and "Steely-addict."n Don't forget "Flyguy" and his pals "Stimmy" and "Adams."n Classics or cliches? I'm not sure but I do know that this board or any other would not be complete without a [/img]r Muddler."n My morning musing,n WT
By Bearmon
Yeah, but I'm still waitin' on Benjo to come back with Green Weenie from havin his head "stuck" in the fence.
:roll:
By Adams
I went with the cliche. But its my name. Adams (ok Adam S.) is my real name, so its not much of a stretch. But really, who gives a rats ass about what you call yourself on an internet board?Adams
By banknote
Originally posted by Adams:n I went with the cliche. But its my name. Adams (ok Adam S.) is my real name, so its not much of a stretch. But really, who gives a rats ass about what you call yourself on an internet board?Adams
Lucky you. I have to live with the acronym for Erectile Disfunction.
:o
By bigtj
Adams,I don't think anyone gives a rats ass unless you pick some riduculously idiotic name such as "throat yogurt" or "colon cowboy" or "benjo". Then people start scratching their heads. I think Adams is a solid choice, and in context, shouldn't be considered a cliche. Don't worry you're fine.-John

<small>[ January 05, 2006, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: bigtj ]</small>
Originally posted by bigtj:n Adams,I don't think anyone gives a rats ass unless you pick some riduculously idiotic name such as "throat yogurt" or "colon cowboy" or "benjo". Then people start scratching their heads. I think Adams is a solid choice, and in context, shouldn't be considered a cliche. Don't worry you're fine.-John
And at least you're not a tetanus carrier...
By Adams
Originally posted by Rusty Hook:n And at least you're not a tetanus carrier...
Tetanus beats hepatitis (but contracting hepatitis can be more fun).Adams
By Adams
Originally posted by Ed:n Lucky you. I have to live with the acronym for Erectile Disfunction.
:o
At least you only suffer the acronymn, right?
WTF, Hieronymus

He’s too busy on the run from Sasquatch afte[…]

A Confession

okay, I got a good one. jose, mars and kyle get o[…]

Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

sorry. I thought we were playing nazi tennis.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49215484541_[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine