Classic Monikers For Fly Fishing Forums

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
FliesOnly

Re: Classic Monikers For Fly Fishing Forums

Post by FliesOnly » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:37 am

By mine I guess you can summarize that I don't use bait or lures....fairly unoriginal, but hey I like it!
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Shinehead
Location: the junction of great trout rivers in Western Montana

Post by Shinehead » Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:15 am

How about some you'd like to see? walkingearbox: the guy wearing more gear than he could possibly use pompassfly: the upstream-only, dry-fly purist rudestrider: the guy who busts a move through the hole you've been sizing up from the bank likeafishneedsabicycle: the guy on the float trip that can't (or won't) row

WT

Post by WT » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:37 am

Monikers I would like to see...n Boobfly, with avatar.n Piefly, again with avatar.n Wasaguideonce, self explanatory.n WorldTravlr, rich guy that has fished all around the world but couldn't tie a double surgeons to save his life.n NARC, there's one on every board.n The Expert, we all know him (see wasaguideonce).n Royal McGinty, been fly fishing for 89 yrs and tells all how good it used to be.n Golf-Pro-Fly-Fisher, does absolutely noting for a living, almost as bad as...n Dirtbag-Powderhound-Troutbum, sells swag to buy food & beer.n They're all here but they mostly choose and alias. n WT, somewhere between Golfpro Dude and Skier- Troutbum.

<small>[ January 06, 2006, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: WT ]</small>

Salty

Post by Salty » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:46 am

Hang out at LOAF, you'll find:Wasaguideoncen WorldTravlrn NARCn The Expertn Royal McGinty (I think there is a Royal McGinty there, no B.S.)
Ryan

http://busterwantstofish.com

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:05 pm

Unfortunately we will no longer find jcastlikeabiiatch......
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Salty

Post by Salty » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:38 pm

Or Duane McGrendel, the Bass Assassi
Ryan

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

fyshnutz

Post by fyshnutz » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:13 am

what ever happened to Montana Ho at FAOL? Another missing moniker?
we''re gonna get thingy flapped on dillweed and bunghole some donkey punches - ''fud

Salty

Post by Salty » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:23 am

or GeritolAngler?
Ryan

J. Pastwell

Post by J. Pastwell » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:14 am

Dear Mr. Salty in Tampa (if indeed that is your real name), the seditious degenerate of whom you speak, GeritolAngler, has been solidly and most thoroughly banned from LOAF, in perpetuity, for among other things, daring to criticize me, and for being a pederast. I have this second allegation on good information from my dear friend, Ed.No doubt GA has crawled out of the cesspool to emerge under a different name on this diseased, poorly maintained port-a-potty of a board.Now, if you'll exucse me, I need to weigh in on some real issues on my own board. May God have mercy on your sick souls.Yours in Christ,J. Pastwellp.s. - I'm not sure how someone was able to obtain pictures of Lady FF's mammarial region and my yesterday's breakfast, but I'm looking into it.
"See, you think I give a shit. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of shit? That's why I look interested."

Salty

Post by Salty » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:36 am

I figured Ed traveled in those circles, and what happened to ol' Duane?
Ryan

WT

Post by WT » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:07 am

Originally posted by Salty in Tampa:n Hang out at LOAF, you'll find:Wasaguideoncen WorldTravlrn NARCn The Expertn Royal McGinty (I think there is a Royal McGinty there, no B.S.)
Maybe you don't get it Salty. Those guys are here its just that they are operating under different names. I would like to see them come out from hiding. n For instance...n Grouse&Green = Golfpro-fisher-duden The way Ed is always preaching to us makes him The Expert.n FlesOnly, definetly the Worldtraveler type.n The Royal McGinty shoes are nicely filled by Thee Trouthole, his jokes were probably funny 70 yrs ago.n Smithammer should just come out from undercover and go by NARC, it's been obvious for a while now.n I just wish we could figure out who the Ski/Troutbum is.WT

Salty

Post by Salty » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:13 am

Now I see, thanks for clearing that up. The ski-trout bum is obviously Nemo
Ryan