This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Ok WT,You got my curiosity, so I did a name search at LOAF to get a little more background on this NARC beeyotch. Nothing. Must have been banned as well? At last count, I think I've been banned over there 3 times, and still have one active name, but NARC it ain't.

<small>[ January 07, 2006, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Smithhammer ]</small>
By WT
Originally posted by Smithhammer:n Ok WT,You got my curiosity, so I did a name search at LOAF to get a little more background on this NARC beeyotch. Nothing. Must have been banned as well? At last count, I think I've been banned over there 3 times, and still have one active name, but NARC it ain't.
Thats just what a narc would say.n WT
Originally posted by WT:n
Originally posted by Smithhammer:n Ok WT,You got my curiosity, so I did a name search at LOAF to get a little more background on this NARC beeyotch. Nothing. Must have been banned as well? At last count, I think I've been banned over there 3 times, and still have one active name, but NARC it ain't.
Thats just what a narc would say.n WT
LOL! You got me. But don't take this as a confession. Seriously though, what kind of weirdo would take the name, "NARC?" Oh shit, that's probably something else a NARC would say...I can't win.
By RonS
Handles eh? Caneybuff told me abuot this thread. Let's see here now. RonS. Sounds like a regular guy. Not what one would consider to be a very iconic handle when one considers to handle one's self.Most of the time he is a mild mannered beginnner of a fly fisherman. A wine and liquor retailer with a wife and a couple of grown kids. He has been known to plunk at a guitar and get at a plonk. He mows the yard. He feeds the dogs and he likes to sear a ribeye on the grill and he likes to cook chili. He is a regular guy. On the outside he is a dreamer of dreams and one of those guys that has never met a stranger. You must beware though, for deep within lurks an entirely different beast. A beast that many mortals have fallen victim to and of which, very few survive the experience. Yes friends, hidden and invisible within the depths of this regular guy's soul, nay his heart and even deeper still is a monster. From the deepest, darkest crevices of his very bowels comes the truth. Most that fall victim to this regular guy's other side suffer from the whitening of hair, loss of speech, bulging of eyes. They can only stutter and stammer, drool and stumble. You see, his beast within descends upon it's victim like a dense, black fog that cannot be touched nor beaten back. It will settle over your body and suck the very air from your lungs. Never satisfied unless it has claimed a life or at the very least rendered it's victim to nothing more than a heap of quivering carbon and water. He is not really a regular guy at all. The beast within is a very, very irregular guy.Beware this RonS, for he is the man also known as
PhartZenWaders
anybody that wears a thong over his wader let alone under his waders should have been your first clue that he not a normal guy.
By RonS
Halllooo, that's not a THONG you thee there.That's my belly boat theat you thilly man.Bethideths, the thong I wear with that outfit ithn't black, iths motthy oak camo and you can't thee it.
I still think all of you are the same person.
By fyshnutz
No one want's to revert to a chub. The pinacle of existance is to become a SORC, be kicked out of LOAF and her as your sex slave as you travel to and from all of the worlds great fishing locals.

<small>[ January 12, 2006, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: fyshnutz ]</small>
Is there anything above Spawned-out, rotting Coho? It looks like Smithie is getting pretty close to 1000. and it looks like Brookwookie(formerly Dave L.) is getting pretty close to reaching enlightenment as well.

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

:gun new format

Old saying about rumors of my death have been grea[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine