Whiffed Part Deaux

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
stillsteamin

Re: Whiffed Part Deaux

Post by stillsteamin » Wed May 10, 2017 9:33 am

austrotard wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 9:20 pm
there were a few at the rustbelt that I'm sure would throw their leg over that.
I laughed.

This was awesome. Ill share a skiff with a skunk any day if'n its floating over a saltwater flat.

Important: Were you wearing socks on board? Tarpon like white cotton, cushion heel. Crew cut. Ankle socks are for gays.
"There's nothing more overrated than a piece of ass and there's nothing more underrated than a good shit." -Glen Blackwood

Lando

Post by Lando » Wed May 10, 2017 10:53 am

Like a tampon for your feet.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

mendthatshit87

Post by mendthatshit87 » Sun May 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Tarpon are being hard this year. Don't sweat it. Everybody has felt it. Just starting to pick up. Picked off a few 10lbers, from shore this past Friday. You're welcome here in Miami anytime if you haven't blown the funds/divorced the wifey. Welcome on the bow of my Gheenoe as well. Just supply beer.
"......what evil lurks in the hearts of Drake."

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Sun May 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Lando wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 10:53 am
Like a tampon for your feet.

I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...