This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By medicated cast
Comes in growlers to, but they don't fit under the seat if you get pulled over.
By dunk
Anything from my beer fridge... Image n I'll get back to you with the rest of the prerequisites.

<small>[ March 12, 2007, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: dunk ]</small>
By laurens legend
Franziskahner Heffe-Weissen and Sam Adam's Summer Ale. This other stuff looks great. Oh yeah, Schmidt's in 16 oz. bottles.
By medicated cast
Originally posted by dunk:n Anything from my beer fridge... Image n I'll get back to you with the rest of the prerequisites.
Holybeershnizzle Batman!!!!!
By Bird Dog
I think you have a drinking problem.
By dunk
Originally posted by Ugly Dog:n I think you have a drinking problem.
I do... That's a lot of beer I need to drink. It might take a while.
By Shufisher
Originally posted by dunk:n Anything from my beer fridge... Image n I'll get back to you with the rest of the prerequisites.
This warrants... Image
By dunk
Thanks Shu...
By coloradicus
You know it is good when the shelves are flexing due to the heavy load...wow.
By mattgmann
how do you accumulate so much beer? I might have a bottle left over from a six pack...but i normally finish it off for breakfast.n btw coloradicus...didn't you say you were coming to the great lakes steelheading? Saw a colorado plate over the weekend at a river, thought maybe it was you.
By coloradicus
Naw, not me. I am leaving on Sunday, but headed to Michigan, not your neck of the woods.I am currently in gear organization/fly tying mode. Would be going smoother if I could hit Dunk's fridge.
whatcha tying?

1650B2D9-E969-4148-8EDA-D4CDD21E4D19.jpeg E3D3D7[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick

in recent news: Poll: 38% of Americans would giv[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

] Feb 27, 2021 Gas $2.49 Temp 68 Wet wading in[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine