Just seeing if this still works

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
root wad

Just seeing if this still works

Post by root wad » Wed May 17, 2017 11:13 am

Early during Poonfest 17 I had to go to Marathon to teach the Verizon guy how to properly utilize all the features on a new phone. I do not remember who accompanied me on that quest. At the time I tried to purchase one of those dealies that you just set the phone upon to charge it. They had none in stock. Yesterday I found one in a box under the house left there by UPS or someone several weeks ago. Many thanks RC or FM. I figured out how to plug it into an outlet on the wall completely by myself and that makes me happy. Going 4 for 11 the past three days also makes me happy. I love light and variable. And no clouds. All these new ferriners joining in not so much.
"A hatchery is what you get 'when you cross a sacred cow with a military base.'" Dr. Bernard Shanks
There is no right way to do the wrong thing.

Bruiser

Re: Just seeing if this still works

Post by Bruiser » Wed May 17, 2017 11:58 am

It works Root Wad.

Have fun Tarpon fishing.

These spammers are unguided missles but they are definitely industrious.
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri May 19, 2017 5:35 am

I feel I should complain somewhat.
mate, it's ryan says... and ryan didn't say.
you're out.

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Fri May 19, 2017 8:53 pm

root wad wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 11:13 am
Going 4 for 11 the past three days also makes me happy. I love light and variable. And no clouds.
Fuck yes!

Nice work root.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

TX.

Post by TX. » Fri May 19, 2017 10:11 pm

Those things catch phone on fire...and charge slow.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle