This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Deerhawk
Grantn I keep getting this when I post New/Reply. Shows up in a small box over on the right side of the screen. Say's to tell Admin. if it persists. So I'm givin you a heads up.n Anyone else experiencing this?
By Brookwookie
On a completely unrelated note, when I first view a thread using Firefox, the blue "Website by Small Fish Solutions" banner is displayed so that it obscures the post that is second or third from the bottom. When I refresh it, it shows up at the very bottom like it's supposed to. Why does The Drake hate Firefox? Help help, I'm being repressed. Oh Dennis, there's some lovely filth down here.
By awe1921
hey guys, sorry about that. i've been working with our hosting company trying to get the email function to work properly on this board, but b/c of the type server we are on- it is not possible. and as for my the Smallfish credits, that is a glitch in Firefox. while FF is the best browser around, it is not without a zit or two. i'll try to fix the code.thanks for the heads up on this guys. we'll try to correct the email server issue shortly.Live Long and Prosper*,n grantn *it sounded more geeky than "later" or "tight lines"

<small>[ October 27, 2005, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Administrator ]</small>
By Brookwookie
Originally posted by Administrator:n *it sounded more geeky than "later" or "tight lines"
Having spent the last 15 years working in software shops, I must advise you that the proper geek response is something like:STFU, stupid users, why are you trying to do THAT? My god, you're all morons, why am I here? I could code the world's ultimate mousetrap and you dinks would use it to type address labels. I hate you, oh how I hate you, my loathing for you is keen as a weasel. Please shoot me, but not until after Futurama. If you can stop sucking long enough to do two things right, please eat chain and die quietly.love Grant*note: I am not a code monkey, but I translate for them
By fyshnutz
I think the SMTP server error has been solved but apparently the asshat problem hasn't.
By Rusty Hook
Originally posted by Dave L:n
Originally posted by Administrator:n *it sounded more geeky than "later" or "tight lines"
Having spent the last 15 years working in software shops, I must advise you that the proper geek response is something like:STFU, stupid users, why are you trying to do THAT? My god, you're all morons, why am I here? I could code the world's ultimate mousetrap and you dinks would use it to type address labels. I hate you, oh how I hate you, my loathing for you is keen as a weasel. Please shoot me, but not until after Futurama. If you can stop sucking long enough to do two things right, please eat chain and die quietly.love Grant*note: I am not a code monkey, but I translate for them
I thought it was:Read the manual you fucking idiot.n You're welcome! :coffee:

Did you just use the word cytokine? What are you, […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Summer Stone https://live.static[…]

Unlimited "New Music Friday"

https://youtu.be/lui6aP_expk

i lime thongs https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine