This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By badnots
I'll see your basscar reel and raise one "rocket" ImageLobotomy sold separately ...
By Ricky Bobby
OMG you know some tard who loves NASCAR and Jeff Gordon dropped the 80 bucks for that crap.But the Rocket Fishing Rod well, thats different. Part rod, part rifle. what more could you ask for....Okay a Scotch, Bourbon dispenser would be a nice touch.
By Rusty Hook
Originally posted by eponymous: Is this the equivalent of one of them fancy Abels?
Does it come with batteries, or are those extra?
By fyshnutz
fucking hilarious. $39.88 Image
By fyshnutz
And a nice review:Overall Rating: 2 out of 5n cool but not for fishing, August 6, 2006n By fatbasser from sarasota,fl (read all my reviews)"this reel looks great and as it says it sure does bring excitment but the excitment from this reel come at the tracks it does not perform very well it backlash constantly the drag isnt strong at all . great looks cause im a big fan of the number 24 car but not a very big fan of this reel at all"What is your favorite type of fishing?: Freshwatern How many times a month do you fish on average?: 5+

<small>[ December 27, 2006, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: fyshnutz ]</small>
By Smithhammer
Originally posted by Reef Runner:n Should I know who drives the # 24 car?
WTF Reef?!?! You are joking, right?!? And you call yourself a red-blooded 'Merican male?n Ok, I have no idea who the fuck #24 is either. :D
By Reef Runner
Originally posted by Smithhammer:n And you call yourself a red-blooded 'Merican male?
Guess I am going to hell- should have guessed who it was. But isn't this MF'er Canadian? Image Image
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave me […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Lady Muddler https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

A last visit..tr

Nice stuff

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine