This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Smithhammer
Originally posted by Reef Runner:n But isn't this MF'er Canadian? Image
Prolly. Boy, you know The Man has got you by the short and curlies when you're doing ads for "Sparkle" with a smile on your face.And can anyone tell the difference between Nascar dudes and Pro Bass Fisherman anymore? Image
By eponymous
The difference is that Jay Yelas has not taken one in the seat or across the chin in the last 24 hours. Good chance that #24 has.
By lucky13
ASSCAR, Pro Bass Fishermen, WWE......all the freakin' same.I'll tell you this much; you know you're about to take a serious smash when you grab a whole 12-pack of moon tape and you're wearing fireproof gloves!
By Jon
Another review -"Quantum Nascar Baitcast Reel - Jeff Gordon, April 22, 2006 n By Bass Boy from Lakwood, WI
'I am very dissapointed with the quality of this reel. I truely feels like it was made in 3 min. I have two other Quantum reels and I reel expected better from is one. I am all ready on my 3rd one of this reel! On only my 5th cast something inside broke and it would no longer reel in. Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reel.:-)'" This one's my nominee for this week's Drake Comedy Gold Award.
By Brookwookie
Originally posted by Smithhammer:n So, uh, how many are you going to go through before you think it might be more than coincidence?
I'm betting, um, 24. Just on a hunch.
By Reef Runner
I put buying this reel and hoping for good performance on par with me going home and peeping into the mailbox thinking I am going to see something from Nina.
By badnots
Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reel
By BigTimber
Jeff Gordon's gay.
By eponymous
That is what I was implying.
By SageBrush
He may very well be a Homo but he is all yours, Red White and Blew.n Jest sayin......Jeffery Michael Gordon (born August 4, 1971) is an American race car driver. He was born in Vallejo, California, raised in Pittsboro, Indiana, and currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.
"official" intro

Been longer than you know. I think back to 2006, w[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

second bump, cuz Scott's puke is foamy

come hell or high water tr

IMG_6407 (2).JPG IMG_6388 (2).JPG IMG_6268.JP[…]

CarpSpace

seein hows we never manage to poopfish at the lua[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine