You need one of these

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Brookwookie

Re: You need one of these

Post by Brookwookie » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:40 pm

He has a square head.
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:47 pm

Originally posted by Reef Runner:n But isn't this MF'er Canadian? Image
Prolly. Boy, you know The Man has got you by the short and curlies when you're doing ads for "Sparkle" with a smile on your face.And can anyone tell the difference between Nascar dudes and Pro Bass Fisherman anymore? Image
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

eponymous

Post by eponymous » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:52 pm

The difference is that Jay Yelas has not taken one in the seat or across the chin in the last 24 hours. Good chance that #24 has.
"Baseball gives every American boy a chance to excel, not just to be as good as someone else but to be better than someone else. This is the nature of man and the name of the game." Ted Williams

lucky13

Post by lucky13 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:02 pm

ASSCAR, Pro Bass Fishermen, WWE......all the freakin' same.I'll tell you this much; you know you're about to take a serious smash when you grab a whole 12-pack of moon tape and you're wearing fireproof gloves!
Zen Hibodi Hom

Jon

Post by Jon » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:08 pm

Another review -"Quantum Nascar Baitcast Reel - Jeff Gordon, April 22, 2006 n By Bass Boy from Lakwood, WI
'I am very dissapointed with the quality of this reel. I truely feels like it was made in 3 min. I have two other Quantum reels and I reel expected better from is one. I am all ready on my 3rd one of this reel! On only my 5th cast something inside broke and it would no longer reel in. Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reel.:-)'" This one's my nominee for this week's Drake Comedy Gold Award.
"unsalvageably incoherent"

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:05 pm

Seconded. [/img]'m already on my third one of this reel?!?"So, uh, how many are you going to go through before you think it might be more than coincidence?
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

Brookwookie

Post by Brookwookie » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:08 pm

Originally posted by Smithhammer:n So, uh, how many are you going to go through before you think it might be more than coincidence?
I'm betting, um, 24. Just on a hunch.
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

Reef Runner

Post by Reef Runner » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:11 pm

I put buying this reel and hoping for good performance on par with me going home and peeping into the mailbox thinking I am going to see something from Nina.

badnots

Post by badnots » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:34 pm

Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reeln Maybe I should have bought the Dale Jr. reel
...I gave the string a tug like I was rip-starting a lawn mower.I''m still trying to block out what happened next. ala Con

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:46 pm

Jeff Gordon's gay.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

eponymous

Post by eponymous » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:54 pm

That is what I was implying.
"Baseball gives every American boy a chance to excel, not just to be as good as someone else but to be better than someone else. This is the nature of man and the name of the game." Ted Williams

SageBrush

Post by SageBrush » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:34 pm

He may very well be a Homo but he is all yours, Red White and Blew.n Jest sayin......Jeffery Michael Gordon (born August 4, 1971) is an American race car driver. He was born in Vallejo, California, raised in Pittsboro, Indiana, and currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.
nemo wrote: Guys, guys, please. I just got an e-mail from Mr. Ormsby, and it seems he was a bit offended that you didn't take time to read his novel, not to mention that you made fun of his Canadianess.