This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By dunk
It took a couple of days to get around to it but here you go. No one seemed to notice though. Who's supposred to be watching the store around here anyhow? Image Image
By mitch aka 2 fish
I like your style.Precisely why no one dare asks me. Want some more BNP boys?But on a serious note I'm pretty sure we've filled our quota of fucktards.Go suck your own balls. I think you can do it if you kick your legs in the air and wedge yourself between the toilet and the bathtub. When you're finished, come back with photos and all will be forgiven.Amen.You're in the big pond now little Trish.
By Bird Dog
I wish I had two more hands so I could give those titties four thumbs down.
By Streamer
Pie is nice. Looks homemade. Browned meringue gets bonus points from me.Boobies are scary. Look like hubs from a rusted-out Allis Chalmers. Replace & repent.Streamer
By Heckler
nipple is bigger than the bewb.
By dunk
Originally posted by mitch aka 2 fish:n I like your style.Precisely why no one dare asks me. Want some more BNP boys?But on a serious note I'm pretty sure we've filled our quota of fucktards.Go suck your own balls. I think you can do it if you kick your legs in the air and wedge yourself between the toilet and the bathtub. When you're finished, come back with photos and all will be forgiven.Amen.You're in the big pond now little Trish.
Mitch,I'm truly at a loss over your response. I tried to step up to the expectations here using photographs I took personally on my last visit to your fine country, Australia. If it is because one of them is your girlfriend / wife / sister, then I understand your anger. Such harsh words in response leaves me stunned. Everytime you call someone a bad name, jesus kills a kitten. I hope you can live with that on your soiled hands.Here are a two more of the finer women I came across on the same trip (the 2400mm telephoto came in very handy). I hope one of these will relieve your displaced anger. Other wise, I'll have no choice but to go with the same old American breasts we see over here day in and day out. Image Image

<small>[ March 14, 2007, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: dunk ]</small>
By Kromagnum
humor= 10ptsn humor about boobs= -15ptsyou lose.
By Heckler
seriously i puked in my mouth, stomach bile in the morning is a tough taste to get rid of. Thanks, assclown
By Vlad d'Impaler
oooooookayyyyy... now I'm getting a read on this.Austrian chicks are issued penises on their chests, thus a Sheila check isn't to see if your new mate has a twig and berries between her legs, rather, [like most other mutations not yet fully actualized through a maturated evolution], the test is to try and identify exactly WHERE the reproductive organs are --simply, think of a flounders' eyes, they start off on both sides of the head, then one slowly migrates towards the other.It all makes sense now. When Mitchum scratches his forehead... well, you get the idea.Dunk, if yer from SoCal and have a 2400mm lens, then post something less nasty plebe.**** Getting close there Heck ****
By mitch aka 2 fish
I scratch my forehead.I write something the whole world can see.God sticks a kitten just under the spine and casts out for Muskiellunge.7B in the HMP.
whatcha tying?

1650B2D9-E969-4148-8EDA-D4CDD21E4D19.jpeg E3D3D7[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick

in recent news: Poll: 38% of Americans would giv[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

] Feb 27, 2021 Gas $2.49 Temp 68 Wet wading in[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine