This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By speybait
I'll tell you what is absolute horseshit...working two months of nights and when you finally get a night to fish an evening hatch...It pours down buckets just as you're about to leave. That is the definition of absolute horseshit. :bomb:
By absolute horseshit guy
ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT!WHAT ARE YOU, CANADIAN? PUT YR SLICKER ON, GET THE FUCK OUT THERE AND THANK GAWD YOU LIVE IN AMERICA, SON!
By TX.
It's biechofcuss.n You can tell by the sig...n He missed a word.
By absolute horseshit guy
Originally posted by TXFly:n It's biechofcuss.n You can tell by the sig...n He missed a word.
WHO THE FUCK ARE YUO AND WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ABSOLUTE STEAMING PILE OF WORD-HORSESHIT?
By fyshnutz
boecephus or benjo? They are all the same, FAOL infiltrators.
By BDCANEFLY
I agree FOAL infiltrators.KILL THEM!!!!!!!! KILL THEM ALL :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:
By Brookwookie
Originally posted by Ed:n seems elementary to me. may be a little too elementary, SON.
Ah Ed, they'll puncture the fun soon enough. Don't help them.I think AHG should simply remain AHG and take his place in the Drake pantheon next to Jesus, Satan, J. Pastwell (remember boot-heel detritus?), Alex Trebeck and Nemo's Mom.
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine