quiet riot

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Bruiser

Re: quiet riot

Post by Bruiser » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Lenny wrote:I just re-read the whole thing and to be honest, Im underwhelmed. Some nice fish, but whats with the frat-house rapstar lingo?

Im over 40, guess I dont get it.
X2
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Cause Gangstas can sling flies too- that's why it's so great. I wish the fucker would roll in & bust our shit up again.
He's the real suck.
To Brother Jay J :bow :cool
Lyrical

Muddled Duck

Post by Muddled Duck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Bruiser wrote:
Lenny wrote:I just re-read the whole thing and to be honest, Im underwhelmed. Some nice fish, but whats with the frat-house rapstar lingo?

Im over 40, guess I dont get it.
X2
X3
Vampire gangsta talk is about the only thing I can think of that could wreck a post with fish like those.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

Junior©

Post by Junior© » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Come on - 40+ too, but what's not funny about elephant thongs and zombie fish? You laughed, at least a little, I know you did.

Muddled Duck

Post by Muddled Duck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Junior© wrote:Come on - 40+ too, but what's not funny about elephant thongs and zombie fish? You laughed, at least a little, I know you did.
Nope, and I laugh pretty easy. Hell, I laughed at that photo on another thread of the squatted down big thighed chick taking a bowl ringer style ricky that was posted yesterday.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

Bruiser

Post by Bruiser » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Junior© wrote:Come on - 40+ too, but what's not funny about elephant thongs and zombie fish? You laughed, at least a little, I know you did.

For example - some of your stuff here has been killer, and funny, yet you don't have a fan club (that I'm aware of).

I did really like the JayJ gig but there's ton's of other great stuff on here that doesn't get the herd going, for whatever reason.
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)

we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.

Junior©

Post by Junior© » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Bruiser wrote:

For example - some of your stuff here has been killer, and funny, yet you don't have a fan club (that I'm aware of).
True, no fan club (beyond my kids) - just an adolescent sense of humor, I guess, aimed mostly at myself. Hell, I think it's funny TDM and I fish glorified drainage ditches for grass carp on dries, but I think we may be the only ones who get the joke, or even think it's funny in the first place.

Gremlin

Post by Gremlin » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm really curious to know what the pile of dead steelhead is about. Does anyone know?

I can feel his pain.
The Drake, at it's best, gets us away from this regurgitated ration of shit that is everywhere you look in Flyfishing. VTNZ

thalweg

Post by thalweg » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:49 pm

What the fuck is wrong with you old people?
Did you not have your glasses on when you looked at those pictures?
I say this place needs more of this.
"only two things smell like fish... and one of them is fish." -grandpa

"Please take a brief moment to answer this question as the ferry approaches the shore.
Do you have the coin to pay for your passage, or the courage to take up the oar?" -the sword

"Dreams are free motherfucker!" -d boon

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Gremlin wrote:I'm really curious to know what the pile of dead steelhead is about. Does anyone know?

I can feel his pain.

http://www.drakemag.com/messageboard/vi ... f=1&t=5502

Old fucks need not read- get to the lodge for yer geritol.

PS- I Love Junior.:coffee
Lyrical

castingoutloud

Post by castingoutloud » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:13 pm

This landed in my spam in-box a couple of weeks ago.
Phishbum.jpg
View Larger Image

Price: Available January 2010 Item Number: FBII Manufacturer Part No: 89313200204
Phishbum.jpg (354.56 KiB) Viewed 408 times
Wow badass
"hay Robert don't post on my board anymore.
Let's see if you're truly a man of your word.

And yes, I'm serious. Tom"

nemo
"It's better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you're not..." Kurt Cobain

Muddled Duck

Post by Muddled Duck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Don't get bent out of shape just because a few FOGs didn't appreciate the vernacular. Obviously a great report based on the overwhelmingly positive feedback. Just didn't trip a few folks triggers.

Different strokes.