Your thougts on this one

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Spooled

Your thougts on this one

Post by Spooled » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:17 pm

Gotta tell you this story. Was fishing up in Mocky Mountian National Park yesterday and had a crazy thing happen. Took the girlfriend with me yesterday and hiked in about a mile to start. Got there and ended up fishing behind some other people the whole time. Wasn't to bad because we were catching plenty of fish but desided to walk around the people and head on up further. Got to the turn around point and headed back down. ran into the people we had been fishing behind earlier and asked if there were any good holes back in the area we bypassed. He said yeah and I headed back down. Came up on a nice hole and started to pull out some line and this guy comes walking back down and asks me if I would not fish this hole. He said there was a fish in there that he had missed a couple of times and wanted another shot. I was so floored I just said "sure, you can have it" and walked away shaking head. I could not believe the balls on this little prick. I truely would have gained pleasure in bitch slapping that asswipe and pounding his head into the ground.
"Don''t carry a lantern in moonlight" Japanese Proverbn n Shawn

Brookwookie

Re: Your thougts on this one

Post by Brookwookie » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:22 pm

I think that was a nice thing to do.
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

TX.

Post by TX. » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:41 pm

I prolly woulda done the same...Maybe.And...I prolly would have walked through said hole on my way out.Or... told him there's always next weekend.Or...told him he's had his chances, now he's gone, let me fish it for a while. Or... tell him about the monster that broke you off up stream and that he should try for that one.Or...in the words on Nancy Reagan "just say no".I bet this dude owns a fucking airboat!n I'm gettin' pissed.n BITCHSLAP HIM!
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

whaley

Post by whaley » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:46 pm

If warm enough - I would suggest undressing in front of him and taking a quick dip in said hole. n -ballgags
"where''d ya learn those junkyard strokes my brotha?"

Brookwookie

Post by Brookwookie » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:52 pm

Ask him a simple question: Can you swim?Do not explain your question. Just watch as he slowly figures it out.
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

Nubbs

Post by Nubbs » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:56 pm

Part of Colorado living. The more crowded it gets the more assholes you gonna run into. I had the same thing happen to me up in 11 mile canyon last week. Some guy chuckin spinners saw that I was havin some luck, so he decided to stand behind me for a few minutes before he grew the nuts to stand beside me shoulder to shoulder and chuck a panther martin in the hole I was fishin'. I reeled in my shit and threw a small boulder in to the hole before I left......some people suck, what can you do?n I let the old lady do the talkin'.
Fuck yes.

Glista

Post by Glista » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 pm

You could always play let’s make a deal. Dig out your wallet punk! How much is the spot worth to you? :confused:

tim_s

Post by tim_s » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:06 pm

had he been standing there, resting the pool for a bit, hoping for another shot....maybebut in the case presented - sorry you blew it, buddy, but....
Fly Fishing in Maine - http://flyfishinginmaine.com/

TX.

Post by TX. » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:08 pm

Nubby,n Have had to deal w/ that on our own little slice of heaven done here more than once.What I'd do (usually had a client): First, act like you don't see the asshole. n Then fiddle w/ your flies for a while, like you're changing them (but you are actually taking them off), he will come closer.n Then get back to fishin' and whip snap that backcast right in the bastard's face! Of course you still don't know he's there.n Works like a charm.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

Nubbs

Post by Nubbs » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:24 pm

Originally posted by TXFly:n Nubby,n Have had to deal w/ that on our own little slice of heaven done here more than once.What I'd do (usually had a client): First, act like you don't see the asshole. n Then fiddle w/ your flies for a while, like you're changing them (but you are actually taking them off), he will come closer.n Then get back to fishin' and whip snap that backcast right in the bastard's face! Of course you still don't know he's there.n Works like a charm.
shit maybe I should steal his rod and chuck that big ass spinner at his face.

<small>[ April 24, 2006, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: nubby_g ]</small>
Fuck yes.

Gee

Post by Gee » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:24 pm

nubby_g what the hell is wrong with elevenmile? I was working around there for a couple of summers with the Forest Service and fished there about every evening. It seemes as though every time I was there some asshole ruined it for me. I had an experience like that about every night.n What the hell?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity but they''ve always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson

Nubbs

Post by Nubbs » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:33 pm

Originally posted by Gee:n nubby_g what the hell is wrong with elevenmile? I was working around there for a couple of summers with the Forest Service and fished there about every evening. It seemes as though every time I was there some asshole ruined it for me. I had an experience like that about every night.n What the hell?
I don't know what the Fuck?n I think from now on its worth the extra miles to Spinney. 11 mile canyon is getting overrun by bait chuckin, white trash, inconsiderate bastards.
Fuck yes.