This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
That assemblance of spirits looks very fine to me, but what are you guys gonna drink? Har har.
that is one mighty fancy camping trip. I like beer with my brats but I am always up for something new. Feel free to invite me along anytime.
Originally posted by bacon_to_fry:n tj, there's a noticeable absence of... tillamook aged sharp
ah i love me some tillamook cheese, but It looks like he's got all the other basses covered.
I guess I should have mentioned the prawns, ahi tuna, ribeyes, sonoma garlic jack, au gratin potatoes, and bush's beans. We're lucky we could a) find our waders the next day b) fit into our waders the next day.The best part of the trip was I got to take home the leftover Ardbeg. Now that is some real scotch.
Originally posted by bigtj:n I guess I should have mentioned the prawns, ahi tuna, ribeyes, sonoma garlic jack, au gratin potatoes, and bush's beans.
thank you. much better. Image

<small>[ February 21, 2007, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: bacon_to_fry ]</small>
whatcha tying?

Mostly Kori spey fly

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Bunny Cormorant https://live.staticfli[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

moving forward again after catching up with the ba[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine