I'm tired.....

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
lucky13

I'm tired.....

Post by lucky13 » Tue May 16, 2006 11:05 am

I'm tired of hearing El Presidente going on and on about Mars. When is he going to talk about something more important like illegal immigragion?
Zen Hibodi Hom

Brookwookie

Re: I'm tired.....

Post by Brookwookie » Tue May 16, 2006 12:17 pm

I'm tired of glowing churchgoers wandering out into traffic after service, trusting their god-powered deflector shields to keep them off my grille.
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Tue May 16, 2006 12:23 pm

I'm tired of the constant barrage of series and season finales on TV...... Can't 95% of these shows go away?
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Brookwookie

Post by Brookwookie » Tue May 16, 2006 12:25 pm

Yes. The power button on your remote should make you very happy.I'm tired of the humans and their constant chatter. Blah blah blah all damn day.

<small>[ May 16, 2006, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Brookwookie ]</small>
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

SageBrush

Post by SageBrush » Tue May 16, 2006 12:49 pm

I'm tired of the dove used as the peace symbol? How about the pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak.S.B.n as per Handy
nemo wrote: Guys, guys, please. I just got an e-mail from Mr. Ormsby, and it seems he was a bit offended that you didn't take time to read his novel, not to mention that you made fun of his Canadianess.

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Tue May 16, 2006 1:09 pm

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable liver?
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Trouttickler

Post by Trouttickler » Tue May 16, 2006 4:01 pm

The liver is evil! It must be punished! Have another drink.
Trouttickler

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Tue May 16, 2006 4:18 pm

I'm tired of running the bulls in Pamplona. I'm tired of long-distance paper airplane competitions. I'm tired of being an underpaid clown at arctic narwhal rodeos on ice. I'm tired of mayonnaise. I'm tired of people who really think they're watching "reality" when they're watching reality tv. I'm tired of fabric "breathability tests," and the diagrams and graphs that go along with them. I'm tired of that sweaty pink pig-faced Karl Rove. I'm tired of cars with names like "Esteem" and "Allegra." I'm tired of a 3 pot a day coffee habit. Ok, I'm not really tired about the last one. :coffee:
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

FloridaFlyer

Post by FloridaFlyer » Tue May 16, 2006 4:22 pm

Dolphins, I just learned they're not even fish!? They're just taking up space in the water that fish could be using. Image
Web Development for Central Floridan n http://www.mercconsulting.com

slenon

Post by slenon » Tue May 16, 2006 4:25 pm

Im tired of catching so many trout.... er chubs yes chubs that my arm is sore :roll:
Lenon Troutski
RVN ''68-69 When the dawn came up like thunder

fyshnutz

Post by fyshnutz » Tue May 16, 2006 4:34 pm

yeah, well, I'm tired of people that think a fishing bulletin board should be about fishing. I'm tired of threads that stay on topic. And I am also tired of mayonaise. I am realy tired of reality, and my liver.n Welcome back Drakien stream of consciousness posting, I'll drink to that...
we''re gonna get thingy flapped on dillweed and bunghole some donkey punches - ''fud

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Tue May 16, 2006 5:36 pm

Originally posted by Colin Rich:n Dolphins, I just learned they're not even fish!? They're just taking up space in the water that fish could be using.
What the fuck? Those dirty bastards! Next thing you know they'll be calling each other by name. Oh Shit!!! If those fuckers figure out how to breed with the polar/grizzly/celine hybrids we're all fucked. You know what, I'm tired of that damn dolphin-safe tuna. From now on I'm only eating tuna guaranteed to contain dolphin bits. Oh yeah, and I'm not putting any fucking mayonnaise in my tuna either! Image

<small>[ May 16, 2006, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: coolconman ]</small>
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)