This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Brookwookie
I am also a mortal foe of the mayo. Give me mustard, brothers and sisters. With big chunks of horseradish if possible. I knew there was something I liked about you scamps.Also p'tui on mayo's anemic half cousin, Miracle Whip. And Fluffernutter for good measure.

<small>[ May 16, 2006, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Brookwookie ]</small>
By banknote
yeah, how come ever since i moved west, if i want a samich without mayo i gotta special order the damn thing?
Imageand i am tired of Barry Bonds.
By befuddled
yeah, yeah. who the hell came up with the notion that mayo makes a damn burger better?probably some damn dolphin farmer
By Smithhammer
Originally posted by befuddled:n yeah, yeah. who the hell came up with the notion that mayo makes a damn burger better?n
A serious offense to be sure...but while we're at it - who the hell thought putting crappy thousand island dressing on burgers was a good idea? And how did this evil sauce become so widespread?!?! I hate it when I order a burger, ask for no mayo, and it comes slathered in what isn't even a good salad dressing. :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm with ya NookTookie - spicy mustard ( nostril flaring spicy) , hold the creamy crap, thankyouverymuch. I'm also tired of personal flare on waitresses. And theme restaurants of any kind - especially retro 50's diners. Unless the theme is Betty Page.
By Brookwookie
Lili Von Schtupp is tired.
ImageShe's been with thousands of men,n again and again,n they sing the same tune,n they start with Byron and Shelly,n and jump on her belly,n and bust her ballon!n aye!n tired,n tired of playing the game,n ain't it a freakin shame

<small>[ May 17, 2006, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Brookwookie ]</small>
By TX.
I'm...just tired.
By befuddled
Originally posted by TXFly:n I'm...just tired.
probably getting too old to row all day.... :coffee: how about a nice comfy asst. prof job?
By TX.
Drift boat is in storage...now it's pushin' people around with a stick all day w/ 20kt winds.n "No, the other three o'clock", "No your other right".n Yeah, get fat w/ a desk job and look at college chicks all day...I might can handle that.
By SageBrush
Originally posted by TXFly:n n Yeah, get fat w/ a desk job and look at college chicks all day...I might can handle that.
Yeah...well,it's not what it's cracked up to be....I said Crack up......hehe...he he
S.B.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

a-ha... prematura ejactulatorie. my a-notta so goo[…]

A Confession

you know as well as I do it'll be a woman. most li[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine