I'm tired.....

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
SageBrush

Re: I'm tired.....

Post by SageBrush » Wed May 17, 2006 10:07 am

I'm tired of Ontario's Ministry of Natural Resources pushing a costly program/dream of re-introducing Atlantic Salmon to Lakes and Streams with little returns and very limited success, while ignoring the diminishing stocks of Steelhead due to over-harvest, loss of spawning habitat, foreign species invasion, shortage of Officers to enforce regulations and competition with introduced Pacific, Coho and Chinook Salmon.I am also tired of long sentences without periods.n .......and American Idoln S.B.

<small>[ May 17, 2006, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: SageBrush ]</small>
nemo wrote: Guys, guys, please. I just got an e-mail from Mr. Ormsby, and it seems he was a bit offended that you didn't take time to read his novel, not to mention that you made fun of his Canadianess.

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Wed May 17, 2006 10:42 am

[/img]'m gonna keep the coke and the fries but I'm gonna send this burger back. And if you put any mayonnaise on it, I'm gonna come over to your house, I'll chop your legs off, set fire to your house, and watch as you drag your bloody stumps out the door."~Jimmy the Tulip"Every red-blooded American knows that the only condiment that you are ever supposed to put on a hamburger is KETCHUP! Or MAYBE some of that SPECIAL SAUCE you like so much here in Canada; which I think has a little bit of mayonnaise in it too! But I swear to God when they start slapping that mayonnaise on there I could kill somebody."~Jimmy the TulipActually, I like mayo on my burgers and sandwiches. But that miracle whip shit is just nasty. :p
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

SageBrush

Post by SageBrush » Wed May 17, 2006 10:52 am

I'm not for Mayo but Blue Cheese or Dijon mustard... Mmmmmmmn S.B.
nemo wrote: Guys, guys, please. I just got an e-mail from Mr. Ormsby, and it seems he was a bit offended that you didn't take time to read his novel, not to mention that you made fun of his Canadianess.

thee trouthole

Post by thee trouthole » Wed May 17, 2006 11:19 am

I am sick of current toothbrushing technology. I am tired of all manner of priests, ministers, vicars, voodoo-chanters and their ilk. I am tired of jam bands. I am tired of pop-punk. I am tired of pop culture. I am tired of early playoff exits by the detroit red wings.thee
We derive our vitality from our store of madnessn - e.m. ciorann n http://asshookedwhitey.blogspot.com

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Wed May 17, 2006 12:15 pm

I'm tired of the arms race between Schick and Gillette to see who can be the first to squeeze 78 blades, 17 aloe strips, and a car battery into a razor. Two was plenty, I'll let three slide, but give it a fuckin rest already. :coffee:
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Wed May 17, 2006 12:28 pm

Ha! I was crackin' up over this thing last night while standing in line at the market. Took me a minute to even realize it was a razor. At first I thought someone finally had the brilliant idea of combining a tv/stereo remote with sex toy: :coffee:
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

shutupandfish

Post by shutupandfish » Wed May 17, 2006 10:31 pm

I'm tired of parents saddling their children with ridiculous namesI know, let's give her a stupid backward ass nameWhat's next?n suhpecobreequkcufssatihspidtahssa
Annihilating all that''s made/To a green thought in a green shade. --Andrew Marvell

Brookwookie

Post by Brookwookie » Wed May 17, 2006 11:13 pm

Good! From backward names it's just a short step to total absurdity, which I'm all for.Mxyzptlkn Megaweaponn Jartn Peat Bogn Vapor Actionn Dogpatchn Kaiser Fleeglen Ofuk The Slayern Bat Miten Nematoden Mad Stinkn Krypton Flava CrystalI'm tired of the pasta charade. I don't care what shape it's in or what dumb name you call it, it's all just noodles.
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

Snapdad

Post by Snapdad » Wed May 17, 2006 11:55 pm

I'm so tired... so tired of waiting... so tired of waiting for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and stuff.

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Fri May 19, 2006 7:45 am

Mxyzptlkn Megaweaponn Jartn Peat Bogn Vapor Actionn Dogpatchn Kaiser Fleeglen Ofuk The Slayern Bat Miten Nematoden Mad Stinkn Krypton Flava Crystal
I especially liked Ofuk the slayer and Flava Crystal..where were you when I was naming my last kid?
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Deerhawk

Post by Deerhawk » Sat May 20, 2006 1:06 am

I'm tired of;Geo. W thinkin he's "Cool"n Talk TVn Mass-produced beern Women who look at you sideways because you flyfishn Fake Santa Clause'sn Get-rich-quick scheme'sn I don't mind Mayo, but I prefer B.C.n Ex-Wive'sn Piss-poor mechanic's (I got a good one)n Bum's with bags full of pop cans on bycycle's at rush hour (Fuck!)n Jack-a-lope'sn Shit-head Bosse'sn Soldiers commin home in boxesn Woosse'sn Deal.....or no Deal
Take a powder shithead... this is MY spot!
Proud Member of the Hook and Bullet Generation

Darth Wader

Post by Darth Wader » Sat May 20, 2006 1:23 pm

I'm tired of the music industry.
You can soak your bread in gravy, and you can soak your bread in soup, but the car that you are driving doesn't really belong to you.