I'm tired.....

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
coolconman

Re: I'm tired.....

Post by coolconman » Mon May 22, 2006 10:55 am

I'm tired of corrupt politicians
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

epol

Post by epol » Mon May 22, 2006 11:22 am

I am tired of name dropping, self promoting wannabe gonzo photojournalist types that float around from place to place like unwanted turds pimping out rivers for no other reason than an attempt to make themselves look good.
"BTW, I can cast a gnat''s ass through a screen door and catch two piggy trout at once" - BTn

Brookwookie

Post by Brookwookie » Mon May 22, 2006 1:43 pm

I'm tired of molten cheese on top of soup. I'd like a spoonful of soup, please, without the firey hot elastic whip tether of cheese to contend with. Thanks.I'm also tired of substandard pizza cheese with poor adhesion that fails at the first bite, allowing the entire cheese layer and its embedded topping aggregate to slide off onto my chin, effectively de-cheesing the slice.

<small>[ May 22, 2006, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Brookwookie ]</small>
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Mon May 22, 2006 1:54 pm

i'm tired of national advertising of soft drinks and fast food. we've got enough lazy, fat bastards around, they dont need my kids. n i'm tired of the utter lack of anheiser world select in any but a few grocery stores. that's a seriously good, cheaper beer.
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

Henry's Fork Dork

Post by Henry's Fork Dork » Mon May 22, 2006 2:10 pm

Originally posted by Brookwookie:n I'm tired of molten cheese on top of soup. I'd like a spoonful of soup, please, without the firey hot elastic whip tether of cheese to contend with. Thanks.I'm also tired of substandard pizza cheese with poor adhesion that fails at the first bite, allowing the entire cheese layer and its embedded topping aggregate to slide off onto my chin, effectively de-cheesing the slice.
The other day I ordered a pizza and they told me it would be ready in 15 minutes. ! How the fuck is that possible? Sure enough I got de-cheesed at the dinner table. Totally schooled. There should be a law against the use of pre-made dough.I'm tired of checking the mail each day for the next issue only to find that the folded up publication in my box is not the morsel of goodness I hoped, but another 40 page spread on the fabulous services my insurance company has available with a battalion of customer service agents at the ready 24/7 should I decide that I need an auto loan or a financial planner.
"Sir, I am having a digestive crisis and must focus on suppressing its expression." -E.B. Farnum

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Mon May 22, 2006 2:10 pm

Originally posted by Brookwookie:n I'm also tired of substandard pizza cheese with poor adhesion that fails at the first bite, allowing the entire cheese layer and its embedded topping aggregate to slide off onto my chin, effectively de-cheesing the slice.
Is that the same shit that doesn't really melt, it just sorta softens and droops a little bit. So that you can still see each individual piece of grated cheese. Yeah, I'm tired of that too.
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

absolute horseshit guy

Post by absolute horseshit guy » Mon May 22, 2006 2:39 pm

THIS SEEMS A GOOD TIME FOR ME TO ADD:ABSOLUTE FUCKING HORSESHIT!
"horseshit comes, horseshit goes. horseshit is eternal, motherfucker!"

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Mon May 22, 2006 2:49 pm

Well it finally happened...n I'm tired of absolute horseshit guy....and the horse with the bum stem.....
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Mon May 22, 2006 3:41 pm

i am tired of having to agree with epol. i'm also tired of bullshit fuck head employees as well aspeople who ask you a question and when i decide to take time out of my fucking life to give an answer only to have the cocksucker talk over my answer.

creeklover

Post by creeklover » Mon May 22, 2006 4:25 pm

Originally posted by Ginseng Sullivan:n i'm also tired of bullshit fuck head employees as well aspeople who ask you a question and when i decide to take time out of my fucking life to give an answer only to have the cocksucker talk over my answer.
You don't need to work in a flyshop if you want to avoid that. On top of that I would add people that come in a shop, ask questions and want help for about an hour, and then go home and order it from a catalog to save $3. Fuck those people.
"''nut, i''d resize but i''m far too busy catching the fuck outta steelhead" - b_t_fry

http://busterwantstofish.com/

Salty

Post by Salty » Mon May 22, 2006 6:36 pm

I'm tired already of what my summer TV viewing will consist of, plus missing cruise ship passengers Image
Ryan

http://busterwantstofish.com

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Mon May 22, 2006 8:57 pm

Okay I am venting here so if you don't like golf, fuck off, it'ds not about golf. I was at an outdoor driving range and some super yuppie, range rover, no turn signal using, spoiled grown up piece of shit, no balls fuck, who was two stalls next to me went into the the golf shop and complained that I was smoking a Cigar. Who had to "do his job" come out to ask me to please either put out my cigar or move all the way down to the other end as not to offend. What the fuck is that. Guy's smoke cigar's, drink too much, fart at awkward time and laugh about it, Cus, and just generally have a good time and fuck everybody else, right. But this fuck did not have the fucking balls walk over to me ask me like a man about my cigar. AAARRRRG, be a fucking man about it. Okay, I am done. Just had to get tha out.
Where can I buy some wanderlust?