This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By eponymous
dunk:i think redford might want to make a movie about you.e
By eponymous
Gov;Also remember that no matter how much you like your job there are days that will flat our suck donkey. Speaking of flat out, I am flat out fucking great at what I do and really enjoy it - make more money than I ever thought I would and get to meet some very cool and sometimes famous people (famous good like Belichick not famous bad like KFed). Some days though I'd like to pack up and never come back.My actual advice is as follows. Being a jornalist - if that is what you end up doing - never ever publish shit you write on those days. By all means write it but don't publish it. I'm not talking about writing about stuff that gets your goat, I'm talking about writing shit that is irrational b/c you are angry and publishing it before you have time to consider what you have written. That kind of stuff can define you in a bad way and come back to bite you in the arse.Now go have a Bombay Sapphire and tonic and find a nice litte hoohah that is a little stressed from school herself and needs a good deep dickin to relieve the tension.e
By eponymous
By the way. Having the opportunity to take full advantage of stressed out school girls is something I wouldn't mind trading with you. Would not mind it at all.
By dunk
Originally posted by eponymous:n By the way. Having the opportunity to take full advantage of stressed out school girls is something I wouldn't mind trading with you. Would not mind it at all.
I take back what I said before... there is something I would change - or have done more of...
Originally posted by governor:n A while back I posted a thread where I was ready to graduate and get the hell out of college. All who posted made valid points about a lot of things, and I realized that all wasn't so bad as a college student, as opposed to in the real world with real problems, etc, etc. But I am writing this as I sit in the library at 1:30 a.m. That's really not that late I guess, but I have been here since 5 p.m. And Monday I was here for 7 hours as well till 2 a.m. And I have classes (starting at 7:50 a.m.) and work as well. I know I will miss college for sure, and all it's benefits, but the typical 9-5 (which I don't plan on having by the way) sounds a lot better than my schedule of 7:30 a.m.- 2 a.m.feel free to rip me apart now.
you are a huge smelly pussy! go back to where ever you came from. you have not even a clue. WORK AS WELL?! oh NO little pus boy how will you ever pay for your 40k a year edumakation? mommy and daddy?...
deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Raymond Bumble (variation) https://live.stat[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

October 6, 2020 #44?? Gas $1.99 Started later […]

Shakedown: TR

Most excellent! Thanks for sharing, KP

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine