This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kylemc
but it does have its advantages. Image
By BDCANEFLY
I want one of those wal marts.............
By troutsmack
that old man with the red bag has a good antenna, he knows he is looking at something he hasn't seen in 40 yers, maybe life. And he doesn't even have the view of the hatchet wound we have.n I wonder what that front looks like
By Nubbs
Originally posted by troutsmack:n that old man with the red bag has a good antenna, he knows he is looking at something he hasn't seen in 40 yers, maybe life. And he doesn't even have the view of the hatchet wound we have.n I wonder what that front looks like
The old man with the red bag is on the wrong side of the fence.
By Kylemc
Originally posted by troutsmack:n And he doesn't even have the view of the hatchet wound we have.n
poor bastard.
By evilmonkey50
I's say 100% staged, but I 100% like it. But somebody needs to teach that fotog to fill the frame. Zoom, baby, zoom!
By Pat
wal mart is a good place to appreciate that youre you, and not onr of them .
By Heckler
Shit if that kind of tail came into my local walmart i would greet for free. and by greet i mean a little slap and pickle. hayyyzoos! that looks good.
By Heckler
So i had to come back and take another peek.

I rolled into sarmulminnow’s town, drove […]

Waters of the United States.

Apparently the Pebble Mine poses no threat and is […]

show your tying space plz!

What they were trying to say was Fuck OFF.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Fighting foam https://live.staticflickr.com/6553[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine