anne nicole smith died.

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
dudley

Re: anne nicole smith died.

Post by dudley » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:33 pm

Originally posted by Wingnut:n And eponymous I agree about the Dick name, sad for me is my wife's dad's name is Dick and I have the toughest time calling him Dick. I just want to crack up every time I say "Hey Dick you want a beer?"
My fishin' partner's name is Dickn It's a badge he wears proudly

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:26 am

I'm the father. Really .

eponymous

Post by eponymous » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:21 am

Originally posted by Wingnut:n I just want to crack up every time I say "Hey Dick you want a beer?"
Be careful. The last time those words passed Harry Whittington's lips he got a face full of birdshot.e
"Baseball gives every American boy a chance to excel, not just to be as good as someone else but to be better than someone else. This is the nature of man and the name of the game." Ted Williams

medicated cast

Post by medicated cast » Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:07 am

Used to have a deer lease in Mexia TX where she grew up. Didn't seem right to be hunting something with a higher level of cognition and brain function than the local populous. Had to keep reminding myself that deer don't have opposing thumbs and were tasty.
Someday this wars gonna end......