This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Salty
Whereas esteemed member D. Micus will travel to Missoula MT, dress in a monkey suit and fight Benjo.
By Smithhammer
Tough choice. I agree with both options and don't think they're mutually exclusive. Benjo will need help getting into his suit, for sure, and maybe some meds as well. But that shouldn't keeep this from happening. :p
Image n Micus, don't let us down - monkey fight on Main St, Missoula. You'll be famous. Just think of all the free beer and and hairy women that will be thrown at your feet... ok, just think about the beer.
By D. Micus
that's it, keep on picking on benjo so i get the brunt of his anger! i'm hoping i can still outrun him in my monkey suit
By Nubbs
Winner gets this lovely piece.
Image Runner up gets this piece. ImageDudes, its a win win situation!!!!!!

<small>[ April 20, 2006, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: nubby_g ]</small>
By fyshnutz
Whereas esteemed member D. Micus will travel to Missoula MT, dress in a monkey suit and fight Benjo.
Thereby establishing Drake God-like status for D Micus, along with Ed, amongst fellow Drakians.
By thedrakesucks
MONKEY FIGHT! MONKEY FIGHT! MONKEY FIGHT! MONKEY FIGHT! MONKEY FIGHT! MONKEY FIGHT! :)
By Jon
I had no idea nubby was French. So much for thinking that this place had standards. :D
By SageBrush
I have the suits.n (don't ask why,......... I will have them dry cleaned for you)n S.B
By Nubbs
Originally posted by Jon:n I had no idea nubby was French. So much for thinking that this place had standards. :D
Believe it.
By coolconman
I like it, Drake Bake Missoula. Fishing on the Blackfoot, Rock Creek, and Clark Fork. Drinking at the Rhino, and Monkey Fights on Main Street. It doesn't get much better than that.PS: Those girls are nice, but in Missoula they will have hairy pits/legs and smell of patchouli. :D

Happy fourth of July...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine