This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By flybug.pa.
"NOT NOW, I AM TRYING TO RELAESE MY INNER PREDATOR AND THE DAM THINGS STUCK"
By flybug.pa.
SORRY I COULD NOT HELP MYSELF , I GUESSS I AM REALLY NOT OVER THE TROUT PREDATOR
By F.E. Sangiorgio
I hate euphamisms, such as; you can't say "BABE" you have to say "Breasted American." or "Dumb Blond" you have to say "She is a light-haired detour off the information highway." orShe does not have "Breast Implants." "She is medically enhanced." And men; "Balding." now use the term he has "Follicle Regression." or he doesn't act like a "Total Ass," he's has a case of "Rectal-cranial Inversion," and so on. Call it as it is. Frank :roll:
By BigTimber
......pssst, hey buddy.
By Rich Farino
- Those batik flyfishing lifestyle shirtsn - Lake Ontario pacific salmon fishermenn - Lake Ontario pacific salmon eatersn - people who try to close off public access by paying private landownersn - King George grantsn - rock snotn - boaters who need to angle their clients casting side and maneuver in front of you so you don't have a shot at casting from shoren - spin fishermen who don't respect the private space of the backcastn - giardian - people who only root for the Yankees to lose all season
By trouthound
The fucking idiot announcer who called the Indians win over the Yankees an upset.The Tennessee out of state license fee
Friday Cheer Through Pics

[attachment=1]a_1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]a_[…]

It reminds me of the time Kyner and Heero went f[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Blue Zulu Muddler https://live.staticflickr.[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine