This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Redchaser
Junior© wrote:Old one.

Holy crap you let Marco's in your boat?
By Articulated Trico
Pretty good example why fishing is no good when too many people live on an island!
By FlyFishNut
S'up bitches. Haven't posted in a while, been side tracked. - Shit, looks like a lot of Noobs here. Hmmmmm

my woman

drunk girl on the puddle jumper

this motherfucker ate my fly and I missed it... then he ate my buddies "bait". I still have nightmares about this.
By Mangina
Redchaser wrote:
Junior© wrote:Old one.

Holy crap you let Marco's in your boat?

Red-

Guy on the right ain't Marcos

Junior-

Guy on the left Dale? Damn fine trout!!!! Congrats!!
By vaku
P-A wrote:
Da Ax wrote:
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:Why were you pissin in a toilet in Haiti ? was the street broken?

:wink
and further, if you were pissing in a toilet in Haiti, why were you messing with the CF card?
You crack me up man!!
:cool :cool
Both good points and lessons well learned. I actually had the card in my teeth and.... well let's just say it was a fucked up situation. Right before it dropped a thought raced thru my head...... don't drop that fucking card that you were so stupid as to hold it in your teeth.

GS - did you get that card recovered? If Tailer can't get it done ( and I have no doubt that he will ) I can give it try.
By Nemeth
pretty awesome stuff there, great to see kids takin up archery.
By 2FlyFish4
I've never been overly artistic but have been playing around some with sketching. Here are a couple of sketches I have been working on the past few weeks.

Freshwater Drum

Bull Bluegill
By Bobwhite
Tailer wrote:
2FlyFish4 wrote:Bull Bluegill
Damn dude!
That's some solid work, there!

Happy fourth of July...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]