Funniest moment on the way back from fishing

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Spooled

Funniest moment on the way back from fishing

Post by Spooled » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:43 pm

Fishing the Blue yesterday with a buddy of mine. Had the worst damn bad luck day ever. On the way home, came out the east end of Eisenhower Tunnel and there was some guys girlfriend with no pants walking top the back of his jeep to take a piss. You would think the side opposite the side of traffic would make more since but anyway, she had some nice tan lines and a nice looking ass. Second part, just 200 yards down the road on the opposite side, there were 2 truck drivers with their truck pulled over smoking a bowl on the front bumper. Not like they were hiding it and they still had to go down the other side of the pass. Only in Colorado I guess.

<small>[ June 04, 2006, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]</small>
"Don''t carry a lantern in moonlight" Japanese Proverbn n Shawn

Salty

Re: Funniest moment on the way back from fishing

Post by Salty » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:47 pm

or Florida I guess, classic highway hijinx Spooled, glad you shared
Ryan

http://busterwantstofish.com

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

burbot

Post by burbot » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:35 pm

I've seen damn near the same thing in LA but there were immigrants running everywhere dragging there children and the traffic wasn't actually moving-just kindof sweating and the heat from the road was distorting my vision so truckers 'burnin' one down' could have been a guy selling oranges.

flashback

Post by flashback » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:03 pm

On the way to a creek last year I got caught in the traffic standstill on the NYS thruway for a couple of hours with the Warped Tour traffic. Guess the toll takers left at the exit or something, so the people just got out on the road and partied showing off tattoos, piercings and other various body disfigurements. Saw things on young kids that a relatively old geezer like myself didn't know were possible. All in all, I prefer trout that I've put my own piercings in. :D