This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
shiT morning I had myself a toasted Vegemite snadwich for beakfarts.Fairy, have a dinner party.n Tie some abortions.n Desperately think about something interesting. Anything.Austrian Drake Bake.n I'll get the roundeye down the street to Peking us a duck.Pot-kettle ha ha (hic) ha.
By eponymous
besides waxing the dolphin?
By Highsticken
Shucked the custard chucker. Thanked God I didnt live in Austria, or austriala. Or any other part of England for that matter. Then I enjoyed the 50 degree temps at a funeral.
By mattgmann
drove around, ...found a small stream and caught some small trout.....left before i got kicked off the property....may push my luck farther tommorrow...supposed to be near 70
By dunk
Originally posted by Highsticken:n Shucked the custard chucker. Thanked God I didnt live in Austria, or austriala. Or any other part of England for that matter. Then I enjoyed the 50 degree temps at a funeral.
50? - hit 94 here. Time to head north for the summer...
whatcha tying?

1650B2D9-E969-4148-8EDA-D4CDD21E4D19.jpeg E3D3D7[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick

in recent news: Poll: 38% of Americans would giv[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

] Feb 27, 2021 Gas $2.49 Temp 68 Wet wading in[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine