This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Highsticken
Way to keep it private. If you really wanted to keep it private why would you post an open letter?
By Salmotrutta
Highsticken wrote:Way to keep it private. If you really wanted to keep it private why would you post an open letter?
That's what I was sayin' in code sticken.
I think Hingie is a thread starting junkie. Needed a reason for just one more thread......
Crap my mind is too far gone. I can't think of a topic, useless, or other. So I'll give you that H, just give us the goodies.
By chuffer
It's not a personal matter at all. Rome is burning, but I have ceased to give a shit. I've found my happy place. Pillage all you like.
By The Hinge
chuffer wrote:It's not a personal matter at all. Rome is burning, but I have ceased to give a shit. I've found my happy place. Pillage all you like.

Ok. Lets move on then. Happy holidays to you and yours.

h
By shunned
I reckon you fairies should throw it down where there's 400sq feet and it's legal to kill a man.
I've got a monkey on chuffer, any takers?

ding ding
By banknote
hey, wait a second.

all i have to do is type the word f-i-g-h-t and it's displayed as an emoticon?

this place is gay.
By tailingpermit
Jed wrote:I agree with Hinge that private disputes belong in private spaces. Hinge, that should apply to you to. Why not PM Chuff and talk about it rather than doing it here.

Thanks,
jed
Thank you Dr Phil!
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grey Corrib Muddler https://live.staticflick[…]

tits or GTFO :coffee

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Finally getting some rain river mouths are open […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine