This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 1199
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: the valley, OR
Those pics are good enough to make me jealous. Nice work.
"may all your door knobs smell of fish slime and the boots of your waders never dry" - jed
- Posts: 10008
- Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: Classified
Good day Lando. Love those pics.
- Posts: 978
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: On a sinking sandbar
nice trout, and nice river pics, really glad to see you got your kid some fish before he had to leave, nice work!
"......what evil lurks in the hearts of Drake."
- Posts: 3459
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: Walking downstream one step at a time
Cool top shot with the gills flared out.
B&W art shots are lost in digital for the most part.
[quote="locogringo"]I used to wear those Skagit shorts but they were too loose and sometimes would expose my d loop and my perry poke would fall out.[/]
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:08 am
- Location: All over GA and parts of NC
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bigguy, Bing [Bot], EML, fatman, fishpimp, fishskibum, flysmallie, FredA, Hoover, Jon H., Junkin, Kfoxwyo, Majestic-12 [Bot], markl, rampant, woolly bugger and 406 guests