This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By The Hinge
[report]The river we wanted to fish was full of ice and slush so we had to go with plan b. The only problem with this area is that the temps were in the single digits so you can imagine how fun that was. Still it is almost magical with all the new snow.

After moving around a bit we finally found some rising fish, they were mostly dinkers, with a few nicer sized fish:

I fish an RS2 dry and had them grabbing it pretty good, but since I was fishing downstream I kep pulling it from their mouth. I suck at dries. On the way out I spotted this little guy dead in some slack current. He looked like a dead sailor on the bank. I put him on the rock for a better look.

The End[/report]
By Lando
That is a trophy sculpin right there.
By Ajax
Looks like a good day. Get that mountain out of the picture and it looks like Michigan.
By Rhyacophila
Nice report Squeaky

Even got a picture of a Trout :bow

Nice hills you got there in Punjabistan
By kreekn
Heero wrote:through the back with 2/0 cricle hook?
For the down and across I would go with a lip hook,for a more lifelike presentation,but certainly a circle hook.
By Shufisher
Ajax wrote:Looks like a good day. Get that mountain out of the picture and it looks like Michigan.
Fixed

By Ajax
Shufisher wrote:
Ajax wrote:Looks like a good day. Get that mountain out of the picture and it looks like Michigan.
Fixed

Yep. Stick a mosque in there, and you're in Dearborn.
By Salmotrutta
Damn nice essay. Biggest Sculpin I've ever seen. How long was that fat bastard? I can't figure the death other than old age. I hear they spawn in the Spring. I also heard Sculpin flies suck.
By Kyner
Yeah dudes the drink was a Slurpee yesterday - very depressing.

There was a shit ton of snow at the other place we ended up at though-

Attitude

Wrong thread for newb fuckery, Fanny.

“ Well you may not know it but this man's a […]

I finally put down the booze long enough to packag[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Reece’s Surface Assassin (variation) h[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine