Action Optics Shades for Sale

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
coolconman

Action Optics Shades for Sale

Post by coolconman » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:18 pm

OK, so heres the deal. My old man got me a pair of Action Optics Caribe sunglasses for xmas. Pretty sweet shades, with the wasabi frame and the mirrored clearwater copper lenses(photochromic and polarized). Problem is, they're too narrow for my head and so they pinch my temples. They're still in the box with warranty card and everything. My dad got a deal on them since I don't think Action Optics isn't selling this particular model anymore(so unfortunately, no returns). Most of the current Action Optics with the photochromic lenses go for about $150. Any of you smaller-headed dudes or dudettes looking for some new shades? If I could get $100 for them I'd pay for the shipping and insurance to you. If theres any flyshop boys out there that know what these guys are worth now, let me know if this isn't a fair deal. Not trying to screw anybody here, just looking to get a little dough to put towards a pair that will fit.If you want pics, let me know and I'll post or PM them to you.
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

woolly bugger

Re: Action Optics Shades for Sale

Post by woolly bugger » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:15 pm

I'll give $24 and a dozen matukas Image
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

Reef Runner

Post by Reef Runner » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:22 pm

These them Coolcon? http://www.peepers.com/products/action- ... 35673.htmlLove Action Optics- but I have a Melon Head as well.

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:30 pm

Helen?
Where can I buy some wanderlust?

Reef Runner

Post by Reef Runner » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:43 pm

Jackass?

shutupandfish

Post by shutupandfish » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:39 am

Damn, How big is that muskmelon on your shoulders? I wear the "vow of celibacy" fitovers, so I'll stfu now.
Annihilating all that''s made/To a green thought in a green shade. --Andrew Marvell

Heckler

Post by Heckler » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:36 pm

$14
"America.....The thrusting pelvis of Death"

Rusty Hook

Post by Rusty Hook » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:44 am

Originally posted by coolconman:n OK, so heres the deal. My old man got me a pair of Action Optics Caribe sunglasses for xmas. Pretty sweet shades, with the wasabi frame and the mirrored clearwater copper lenses(photochromic and polarized). Problem is, they're too narrow for my head and so they pinch my temples.
Put Chums on 'em. That should pad the temples enough that they won't pinch.
The virtues are lost in self-interest as rivers are lost in the sea.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

TX.

Post by TX. » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:05 am

You should be able to heat them w/ a hairdryer and stretch them...to a point.n If you heat them and they break, you went too far. Just sayin'.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:33 am

Originally posted by coolconman:n n If you want pics, let me know and I'll post or PM them to you.
You mean of them pinching your temples?
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:50 pm

Originally posted by WTFFly:n You should be able to heat them w/ a hairdryer and stretch them...to a point.n If you heat them and they break, you went too far. Just sayin'.
I don't have a hairdryer. But I do have a propane torch and a fan...I bet that would work even better.
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

Rusty Hook

Post by Rusty Hook » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:03 pm

Originally posted by coolconman:n
Originally posted by WTFFly:n You should be able to heat them w/ a hairdryer and stretch them...to a point.n If you heat them and they break, you went too far. Just sayin'.
I don't have a hairdryer. But I do have a propane torch and a fan...I bet that would work even better.
Hot sand works best.n Do you live near a volcano?
The virtues are lost in self-interest as rivers are lost in the sea.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt