Action Optics Shades for Sale

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
shutupandfish

Re: Action Optics Shades for Sale

Post by shutupandfish » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:02 am

Doesn't that wasabi from the frames burn when you sweat and it runs into your eyes? Banzai.
Annihilating all that''s made/To a green thought in a green shade. --Andrew Marvell

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:16 pm

Those matukas are the biggest abortions I've ever seen. A Maori would kick your ass. I'll give you $25 to shave em.
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.

mattgmann

Post by mattgmann » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:24 pm

i've got a pair of action optics, believe they're the guide's choice frames, that don't fit me so well. They also have clearwater copper lenses...not sure if they're photo-chromatic or not. Will trade you straight up for the caribes.
"least i have chicken" -Leeroy Jenkins

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:07 pm

Originally posted by mitch aka 2 fish:n Those matukas are the biggest abortions I've ever seen. A Maori would kick your ass. I'll give you $25 to shave em.
hey, this ain't your deal, myofb, make your own offer.Mine still stands $24 bucks and 12 matukas.
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan