This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Mr. Don
Eeeew. I just tried to read his shit. Damn that is some bad writing.
We ran like children to the riverside and drank feverishly from the fountain of angling youth.
I need to brush the old tooth and get the taste of vomit out of my mouth. That may be the worst sentence ever written. If not is is surely the gayest.

thank you
By Rusty Hook
"drank feverishly from the fountain of angling youth"?
That borders on pedophilia. and worse.
By Mr. Don
Oh man it would be hilarious if the fucker wasn't serious. Check out this one!
Lost in the wanderings of other men. Lost in the worry and regret of American life. Somewhere along the line we dropped that twinkle. Yeah, I know it’s cheesy Disney-esque type propaganda, but there’s no other way to describe that moment a fully grown man has when he truly gives himself over to the moment of a fish.
By jerome
my god that shit is terrible..... Fishafeliac most definately.... and prefers the company of men..... :vomit

its like Mr.Garrrison wrote a book about fishing...... its that gay...
By Ajax
CoC wrote: Lost in the fiery discharges from the loins of other men. Lost in the worry and regret of public toilets. Somewhere along the line I dropped the soap. Yeah, I know it was only supposed to be just once, but those fuckin' bobbers and spawnbags ain't cheap. And there’s no other way to describe that moment a fully grown man has when he truly gives himself over to the moment, hits his knees like a Canal Street hooker, and gobbles the hodge of a total stranger.
Then to hack up an enormous wad of anonymous rootjuice into the rhododendrons . Alone, in the rain.
Fixed
By Mr. Don
Ajax wrote:
CoC wrote: Lost in the fiery discharges from the loins of other men. Lost in the worry and regret of public toilets. Somewhere along the line I dropped the soap. Yeah, I know it was only supposed to be just once, but those fuckin' bobbers and spawnbags ain't cheap. And there’s no other way to describe that moment a fully grown man has when he truly gives himself over to the moment, hits his knees like a Canal Street hooker, and gobbles the hodge of a total stranger.
Then to hack up an enormous wad of anonymous rootjuice into the rhododendrons . Alone, in the rain.
Fixed
Now that is some funny shit. I bow to the master.

thank you
By jerome
I havent laughed so much in a long time..... that be some funny shit fo snizzle. :bow
By Ugly Troll
The Weather Channel drones soft nothings in the background just low enough not to disturb the tranquil swing of some progressive Jazz.
:bow :vomit
By Plow
That’s the first time I’ve every read beyond a sentence containing loins and men. You are an artist sir. :bow
By Brookwookie
Is this what happens when you spend too much time chasing steelhead? You become an insufferable emo twink? All mopey with a big pile of D&D books in your european carry-all and getting beat up and stuffed in your locker by those loud trout jerks? ROLL D20 VS. SADNESS AND DULL SURPRISE! FAILURE! YOU HAVE DIED!
By FlyShopDude
I think every fly shop in America needs one of these. If you have a blog as said person does I wish I could post this in his comment section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3OzEnnuPIY
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine