This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Salty
Brookwookie wrote:
shunned wrote:you're a fucking muppet.
Comedy gold!
which muppet? Kermit? Gonzo? Lou Zealand?
By viking
Take your pick.

By shunned
coc.gif
coc.gif (640 Bytes) Viewed 1160 times
By Yard Sale
This thread is geting better as it goes.....but I still can't believe I'm back again.
muppets-animal[1].gif
muppets-animal[1].gif (56.91 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
bonham2[1].jpg
bonham2[1].jpg (25.51 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
By Oldog
Mr. CoC,

You showed up at Gensing's place with other people and now claim to be the better man?

Please let his monkey go!
By shunned
I really wanted to get a hold of this bird when I was nine, she made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside
hmmm.jpg
hmmm.jpg (20.56 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
still does, ha ha.
By evilmonkey50
Oldog wrote:Mr. CoC,

You showed up at Gensing's place with other people and now claim to be the better man?

Please let his monkey go!
From what I heard, he's bullshitting about that. I don't think Ginseng's worried about Mister Metro in the least.
By gadflyfisher
CoC
You have come to the wrong place if you are seeking an argument since all here are in agreement that your writing blows and you are an asshole.
Wookie
I have family on Phobos please spare them. Oh thats right its my in- laws carry on.
Last edited by gadflyfisher on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CoC
Looks like big daddy banned my home IP address, so you boys can do what you do best: talk shit when no one is around. I have to agree with the press - this place is a worthless piece of shit. Until never.

It sucks that they don't leave some out of the way[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

March 3, 2021 #7 Gas $2.55 Drove on up expectin[…]

Luau 2021

What weekend is this? Something came up.

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine