This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Bruiser
CoC is actually pretty funny. He reminds me of a guy that was on an opposing basketball team. We won, and as we were shaking hands, instead of saying "good game" he was saying "we want to play you guys again!" Maybe that doesn't translate well but he seems like a straight up tool. I've never seen a pinner live and now I think I know what to expect (besides a real tough guy). bruce h
By Rusty Hook
viking wrote:whoa, I just got here. I don't get it. Does this guy have a helmet on?
and his name is written on the front of it.
By Hoover
one of my favorites...
waldorf+and+statler.jpg
waldorf+and+statler.jpg (18.49 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
By Yard Sale
pleasedonotstealthebandwithofthispicture[1].jpg
pleasedonotstealthebandwithofthispicture[1].jpg (86.08 KiB) Viewed 933 times
dh.jpeg
dh.jpeg (3.41 KiB) Viewed 927 times
By Heckler
nice!
Attachments:
1107_8_344_2007.jpg
1107_8_344_2007.jpg (24.73 KiB) Viewed 1465 times
By Banned
Are Neil Young's sideburns copyright protected?

From what end of that COC do you milk the eggs from?
By odininny
Hey numb nuts....they are listed alphabetically....and yes C for Chrome....comes befor D for Drake.....jack ass
By Rusty Hook
It's your first post, yet you seem strangely familiar.

Still working on the alphabet?
By Salmotrutta
My youngest- 3 1/2 years old has been singing the ABC's for a few months now. The boy can count to 17. He gets mom to wait on him too. The boy's got it all figured out I tell ya.
By tim_s
Salmotrutta wrote:My youngest- 3 1/2 years old has been singing the ABC's for a few months now. The boy can count to 17. He gets mom to wait on him too. The boy's got it all figured out I tell ya.

ha!

my 3.5 year old is starting to do addition and subtraction....and she catches fish (but she wants to eat them all....she hasn't fully evolved yet)

Backcountry camping is better. Can still be bus[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

Great stuff, Rich, keep em coming.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

March 3, 2021 #7 Gas $2.55 Drove on up expectin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine